Windows 10: Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

Discus and support Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TMNT, Aug 6, 2015.

1. TMNT Win User

Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

Hi.

Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while it's NOT empty or skip it entirely by shift-deleting a file, this does not happen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix for it?

Thanks.

:)

TMNT, Aug 6, 2015
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Add or Put Recycle Bin on the Windows 10 Taskbar

In Windows 10, We can easily place the Recycle Bin on the taskbar and you can also pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu screen as well – All you need to know how to do it?. Adding the Recycle Bin to
    the taskbar Windows 10 designed by Microsoft in order to quicker access to the desktop, empty recycle bin in single click, right clicking and deleting it. Doing this really look good and be appreciate for windows users who want to save time. So this great
    feature lets you access the Recycle Bin from a taskbar location that will always be visible and available for you. Here’s the workaround on

how to Place Recycle Bin desktop icon to Taskbar in windows 10.

UnixBuzz, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BrandonKinler Win User
    Task bar icons refreshing

Hello, my task bar icons refresh whenever i move a file to the recycling bin or when i empty my recycling bin. Is there anyway to fix this?

BrandonKinler, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Hyetal Win User

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. I haven't done any in-depth troubleshooting or testing, so it's hard to say what might be causing it.

Hyetal, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh - Similar Threads - Recycle bin causes

2. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin: I dragged a large Zip File over the Recycle Bin to delete it. It did not vanish into the Bin, instead the Recycle Bin vanished! Dragging the Zip File away left a blank space. I checked, via Settings, to see if the box for Show Recycle Bin was checked, and it still is....
  3. recycle bin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recycle bin: unable to delete a file from the recycle bin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recycle/55e1a56f-a607-4bb5-8b70-042213e971f0
  4. Recycle Bin to taskbar?

Recycle Bin to taskbar?: Tried pinning to start and right-clicking there but there is no "pin to taskbar" option. Anyone know how to put the recycle bin in my taskbar? 13626
  5. Quick Launch Recycle Bin not refreshing

Quick Launch Recycle Bin not refreshing: I am using a custom Icon for my recycle bin. I ran into an issue with it not refreshing when it was on my desktop but I was able to resolve the problem by editing the registry. Solution found here: (Recycle Bin - Fix For Custom Icons Not Refreshing - Windows 7 Help Forums)...
  6. Recycle icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle icon on taskbar: About a week ago an icon for Recycle Bin appeared on my taskbar near the right side. (see the attached image.) Not a pin but a larger icon, just like the one residing on my desktop. In fact, it is identical, having the same right click menu. A lengthy consult with MS didn't...
  7. recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    recycle bin: Since the 10061 build, I have several times noticed the recycle bin showing full and when I looked there was nothing in it. When I went back to desktop the bin showed empty. 5635
  8. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin: Geez... now I can't find Recycle Bin to empty it Tried, Settings>personalization>themes>Desk top icons> clicked recycle Bin, but still can't find it Hmmmmm.... 48655
  9. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin: Hello, Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon. Is there any way to make all items in "recycle bin" show below "Manage" ribbon. Thanx 87005
  10. Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin?: Here's something funny that just popped into my head. I was looking at the Recycle Bin on the Desktop, and I said to myself: let me rename it. I added 3 letters after it, now its name is: Recycle Binary HAH do you get the pun? Binary consists of every file you have in...