Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

Discus and support Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TMNT, Aug 6, 2015.

1. TMNT Win User

Hi.

Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while it's NOT empty or skip it entirely by shift-deleting a file, this does not happen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix for it?

Thanks.

:)

TMNT, Aug 6, 2015
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Add or Put Recycle Bin on the Windows 10 Taskbar

In Windows 10, We can easily place the Recycle Bin on the taskbar and you can also pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu screen as well – All you need to know how to do it?. Adding the Recycle Bin to
    the taskbar Windows 10 designed by Microsoft in order to quicker access to the desktop, empty recycle bin in single click, right clicking and deleting it. Doing this really look good and be appreciate for windows users who want to save time. So this great
    feature lets you access the Recycle Bin from a taskbar location that will always be visible and available for you. Here’s the workaround on

how to Place Recycle Bin desktop icon to Taskbar in windows 10.

UnixBuzz, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BrandonKinler Win User
    Task bar icons refreshing

Hello, my task bar icons refresh whenever i move a file to the recycling bin or when i empty my recycling bin. Is there anyway to fix this?

BrandonKinler, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Hyetal Win User

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. I haven't done any in-depth troubleshooting or testing, so it's hard to say what might be causing it.

Hyetal, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh - Similar Threads - Recycle bin causes

2. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  3. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  4. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...
  5. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...
  6. Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label

Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label: Does anyone know how to get the text in the tiles to center, like the icons? [img] 115908
  7. Recurring graphical artifacts on taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recurring graphical artifacts on taskbar: Recently I've been having an issue with some small graphical artifacts on my taskbar. They appear in the exact same place each time. I don't think it's an issue with my GPU, considering they show up on screenshots (see attachments). This problem only started after I had to...
  8. Enlarged system tray icons after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarged system tray icons after playing game: Running windows 10 x64 build 1803 Nvidia GTX 1070 Graphics Card After playing any game. My system tray icons all enlarge. Is there a way to get them back to normal size without restarting? Restarting is the only thing I've found to fix it....
  9. BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting this BSOD "Store Data Structure Corruption" after gaming. Like, after closing my game, I will stop for a moment then I'll get a BSOD. I have already tried various solutions like updating my drivers, checking my RAM integrity, and conducting a virus scan. I did...
  10. Can I be reimbursed for issues caused by Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I be reimbursed for issues caused by Windows 10 update?: My home computer updated to Windows 10 latest release and it corrupted my OS as well as crashed my hard drive. This update has ended up costing me $180 to repair. I had to pay the Geek Squad to restore my data and replace the hard drive....