Windows 10: Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

Discus and support Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TMNT, Aug 6, 2015.

1. TMNT Win User

Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

Hi.

Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while it's NOT empty or skip it entirely by shift-deleting a file, this does not happen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix for it?

Thanks.

:)

TMNT, Aug 6, 2015
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Add or Put Recycle Bin on the Windows 10 Taskbar

In Windows 10, We can easily place the Recycle Bin on the taskbar and you can also pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu screen as well – All you need to know how to do it?. Adding the Recycle Bin to
    the taskbar Windows 10 designed by Microsoft in order to quicker access to the desktop, empty recycle bin in single click, right clicking and deleting it. Doing this really look good and be appreciate for windows users who want to save time. So this great
    feature lets you access the Recycle Bin from a taskbar location that will always be visible and available for you. Here’s the workaround on

how to Place Recycle Bin desktop icon to Taskbar in windows 10.

UnixBuzz, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Task bar icons refreshing

Hello, my task bar icons refresh whenever i move a file to the recycling bin or when i empty my recycling bin. Is there anyway to fix this?

BrandonKinler, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Hyetal Win User

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. I haven't done any in-depth troubleshooting or testing, so it's hard to say what might be causing it.

Hyetal, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh - Similar Threads - Recycle bin causes

2. Desktop icons in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons in recycle bin: Hi guys, Having a small problem where i go to start my laptop in the morning after using it the night before and for some reason alot of my desktop icons have been sent to my recycle bin? So every morning i have to restore them all... it`s a bit annoying. I have Sync turned...
  3. How to pin Recycle Bin to the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to pin Recycle Bin to the taskbar.: I was going through my documents and found this, which I wrote a few months back. Still seems to work. It's not written very clearly, but shouldn't be too hard to follow. Hope this helps someone. "How I pinned the Recycle bin to taskbar: 1: Create a Recycle bin shortcut 2:...
  4. Is there a way to put the recycle bin on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to put the recycle bin on the taskbar?: Is there a way to put the recycle bin on the taskbar? I want a completely empty desktop but can find a way to move the recycle bin to the taskbar or remove it completely. is this possible? submitted by /u/Dyl2013 [link] [comments]...
  5. finding recycle bin icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding recycle bin icon: Problems Finding the Recycle Bin icon First advice from advisor: If your desktop shows no icons at all, right-click or press and hold the desktop and select View. If Show desktop icons has no checkmark, click it to add one. If that doesn't work, try this: Select Start >...
  6. Recycle Bin icon completely transparent

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin icon completely transparent: The only way that I could find the Recycle Bin on my desktop was by the icon label. The actual icon is 100% transparent, and the Properties for the icon didn't have any way to change the icon. The windows wallpaper is the rockclimbing picture. Any ideas? [img] 150569
  7. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: Windows 10 doesn't show the Recycle Bin Icon. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/94dea936-1ae4-428f-ab92-ae499eb5a093
  8. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: I don't have a recycle bin icon on this laptop. How do I get one? I'd like to empty it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/70730411-9560-4ffb-9bc6-60b85efdee2a
  9. Recycle Bin to taskbar?

Recycle Bin to taskbar?: Tried pinning to start and right-clicking there but there is no "pin to taskbar" option. Anyone know how to put the recycle bin in my taskbar? 13626
  10. Quick Launch Recycle Bin not refreshing

Quick Launch Recycle Bin not refreshing: I am using a custom Icon for my recycle bin. I ran into an issue with it not refreshing when it was on my desktop but I was able to resolve the problem by editing the registry. Solution found here: (Recycle Bin - Fix For Custom Icons Not Refreshing - Windows 7 Help Forums)...