Windows 10: Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch

Discus and support Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, so this happens on rare occasions, from time to time. It really doesn't bother me, yet it just looks strange. When I right click on the Recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Jul 19, 2019.

1. pepanee Win User

Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch

Hello, so this happens on rare occasions, from time to time. It really doesn't bother me, yet it just looks strange.

When I right click on the Recycle Bin, an extra context menu entry shows up: Paste

Nothing happens when I click on Paste. It's weird.

.... Okay I just minimized this window and tried right clicking on the Recycle Bin again, yet now it's no longer there. But fortunately for me, I was able to take a screen shot before it disappeared.

Has anyone experienced this?

Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch [​IMG]

:)

pepanee, Jul 19, 2019

2. Recycle bin missing from send-to Context menu

Hi Ozzie, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis.

Microsoft for some unknown reason removed the Recycle Bin from the Context Menu though you can add it back in.

This should help:

How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/90558-add-e...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 19, 2019
  3. OzzieMatt Win User
    Recycle bin missing from send-to Context menu

Hi Rob - Thanks, that did the trick! Have a good day.

OzzieMatt, Jul 19, 2019
  4. OzzieMatt Win User

Add "Recycle Bin" to right click context menu of "Send to"

Does anyone know if it is possible to add "Recycle Bin" to the right-click context "Send To" list?

OzzieMatt, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch - Similar Threads - Recycle Bin Context

2. Context menu glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context menu glitched: Hi, I recently had this problem that whenever I right click on an explorer window or the desktop, the context menu became a box with two arrows like this:I have windows build 22621.521. I have tried tweaking regedit and group policy and it doesn't fix the problem. How can I...
  3. Context menu glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context menu glitched: Hi, I recently had this problem that whenever I right click on an explorer window or the desktop, the context menu became a box with two arrows like this:I have windows build 22621.521. I have tried tweaking regedit and group policy and it doesn't fix the problem. How can I...
  4. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu: I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people show how to remove or add it from the context menu, but how would one alter it?...
  5. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu: I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people show how to remove or add it from the context menu, but how would one alter it?...
  6. No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer: Can anyone help - this is driving me nuts and I cannot find answer anywhere ! I used to have four icons (shown in photo) when I opened my recycle bin in File Explorer. Suddenly they all disappeared. How do I get them to reappear ?? I am am using Windows 10 Home edition. Any...
  7. Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Secure Delete to Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard disk, Windows...
  8. Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows: How to: Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows Add or Remove Empty Recycle Bin Context Menu for Recycle Bin in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk,...
  9. Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Properties from Recycle Bin Context Menu in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard...
  10. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk, Windows places it in the...