Windows 10: Recycle Bin?

Discus and support Recycle Bin? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here's something funny that just popped into my head. I was looking at the Recycle Bin on the Desktop, and I said to myself: let me rename it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Jun 15, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

Recycle Bin?

Here's something funny that just popped into my head.

I was looking at the Recycle Bin on the Desktop, and I said to myself: let me rename it. I added 3 letters after it, now its name is: Recycle Binary

HAH do you get the pun? Binary consists of every file you have in the hard drive; they are all written in binary; as ones and zeros. So everything that ends up in there will be recycled binary files. hahahahaha what a joke.

:)

pepanee, Jun 15, 2017

2. Just a question about Recycle Bins... I really want to know...

what happens when you move your original recycle bin inside a shortcut of recycle bin???

steventhadoeoo, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Vijay B Win User
    how to delete my trash in 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Are you referring to the trash in Recycle Bin?

If you are referring to the trash in recycle bun, then if you have trash in the recycle bin, you can right click on the Recycle bin and click on Empty Recycle bin.

If you are not referring to the trash in recycle bin, then I would suggest you to provide us more information to assist you further.

Vijay B, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

Recycle Bin?

1. Recycle Bin? - Similar Threads - Recycle Bin

2. $recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    $recycle bin: If I uncheck show hidden protected operating system, the $recycle bin is seen. Is it safe to delete inside $recycle bin file? Its my first time and i don't know its safe or not....
  3. $recycle bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    $recycle bin: If I uncheck show hidden protected operating system, the $recycle bin is seen. Is it safe to delete inside $recycle bin file? Its my first time and i don't know its safe or not....
  4. $recycle bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Emptied recycle bin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emptied recycle bin: Hello,I tried speaking to online help but was proptly ignored. My files were all moved to the recycle bin thinking they were still on my hard drive and not just on OneDrive, and then the recycle bin was emptied yesterday. Obviously having seen what happened, and the mistake...
  6. Set Recycle Bin size to default?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Recycle Bin size to default?: 1 Windows 10. I understand how to make the Recycle Bin show or not show on the desktop, how to make files delete directly or not, and how to set the Recycle Bin size manually for each drive in its properties. But I see no way to return the recycle bin size to its *default...
  7. HP Laptop Corrupted Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop Corrupted Recycle Bin: I have a HP Laptop Model 14-cf0013dx Whenever I try to unlock my laptop it says in exact words "The Recycle Bin on C is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle bin for this device" It s a pop-up with a black background that has the options yes and no When I try to click...
  8. File location in recycle bin

File location in recycle bin: I deleted a file from downloads folder and it went to recycle bin and when I searched for that file in the search bar under "This PC" it shows me the locationc/user/username/appdata/roaming/temp . Is it safe to believe that files in this location stay for 30 days before...
  9. Space occupied by recycle bin

Space occupied by recycle bin: From what I know, recycle bin on any partition has a maximum storage capacity of5-10% of that drive space like if C drive is 118 GB in size then recycle bin for C drive holds 5-10% in my case it was set to 6.7% which is 7.9 GBMy question is will the maximum storage capacity...
  10. Recycle bin space on c drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recycle bin space on c drive: I'm asking this question just out of curiosity. So the question is my C drive is 118 GB SSD and the maximum storage capacity of recycle bin on C drive is 7.9 GB. So it's probably 6.7% of space on C drive. So now if my C drive is like 114.5/118 GBfull then will my recycle bin...