Windows 10: Recycle Bin

Discus and support Recycle Bin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Rayal Win User

Recycle Bin

Hello,
    Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon.
    Is there any way to make all items in "recycle bin" show below "Manage" ribbon.
    Thanx

:)

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017

2. How to empty external drive using recycle bin on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Empty external drive recycle bin

I use TreeSize to empty the usb drive.

Is there a way to make Windows recycle bin empty the USBs recycle bin?

I read about showing hidden files and folders then emptying the USBs recycle bin.

It is unclear how to do this as one recycle bin.

Peter D. N., Jun 16, 2017
  3. Vijay B Win User
    how to delete my trash in 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Are you referring to the trash in Recycle Bin?

If you are referring to the trash in recycle bun, then if you have trash in the recycle bin, you can right click on the Recycle bin and click on Empty Recycle bin.

If you are not referring to the trash in recycle bin, then I would suggest you to provide us more information to assist you further.

Vijay B, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Recycle Bin

Hi Rayal.

Open Recycle Bin. Over on the right there is a Question Mark. Just to the left is down pointing chevron (arrow head).

Click it. This will make the ribbon appear. Then click Manage.

Would be worth report bad behaviour through Feedback Hub.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Rayal Win User
    Thanx Caledon Ken - problem solved

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017
  6. Great. Hope MS fixes in some future release.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recycle Bin

1. Recycle Bin - Similar Threads - Recycle Bin

2. Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.: When I drag an item to the recycle bin, I am asked I selected the option if I want it permanently deleted. I checked the properties of the bin and for the local disk, I selected 'Custom size' instead of 'Don't move files to Recycle bin. Remove file immediately when deleted'...
  3. Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.: When I drag an item to the recycle bin, I am asked I selected the option if I want it permanently deleted. I checked the properties of the bin and for the local disk, I selected 'Custom size' instead of 'Don't move files to Recycle bin. Remove file immediately when deleted'...
  4. Windows repeatedly resets recycle bin storage quota

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows repeatedly resets recycle bin storage quota: I have a couple external drives where I want files to go to the recycle bin, but I do not want the recycle bin to be as large as the Windows default. For these drives, I set the max size of the recycle bin to 5000 mb. However, Windows keeps reverting that to a MUCH larger...
  5. Windows repeatedly resets recycle bin storage quota

Windows repeatedly resets recycle bin storage quota: I have a couple external drives where I want files to go to the recycle bin, but I do not want the recycle bin to be as large as the Windows default. For these drives, I set the max size of the recycle bin to 5000 mb. However, Windows keeps reverting that to a MUCH larger...
  6. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  7. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  8. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...: After uninstalling any software, none files of this software doesn't goes to recycle bin. So i can't properly delete a program permanently.For this my laptop running slow. Also in spite of few software there are no space of my laptops Rom. So how can I set this to delete a...
  10. So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...

So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...: After uninstalling any software, none files of this software doesn't goes to recycle bin. So i can't properly delete a program permanently.For this my laptop running slow. Also in spite of few software there are no space of my laptops Rom. So how can I set this to delete a...