Windows 10: Recycle Bin

Discus and support Recycle Bin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Rayal Win User

Recycle Bin

Hello,
    Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon.
    Is there any way to make all items in "recycle bin" show below "Manage" ribbon.
    Thanx

:)

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017

2. How to empty external drive using recycle bin on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Empty external drive recycle bin

I use TreeSize to empty the usb drive.

Is there a way to make Windows recycle bin empty the USBs recycle bin?

I read about showing hidden files and folders then emptying the USBs recycle bin.

It is unclear how to do this as one recycle bin.

Peter D. N., Jun 16, 2017
  3. Vijay B Win User
    how to delete my trash in 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Are you referring to the trash in Recycle Bin?

If you are referring to the trash in recycle bun, then if you have trash in the recycle bin, you can right click on the Recycle bin and click on Empty Recycle bin.

If you are not referring to the trash in recycle bin, then I would suggest you to provide us more information to assist you further.

Vijay B, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Recycle Bin

Hi Rayal.

Open Recycle Bin. Over on the right there is a Question Mark. Just to the left is down pointing chevron (arrow head).

Click it. This will make the ribbon appear. Then click Manage.

Would be worth report bad behaviour through Feedback Hub.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Rayal Win User
    Thanx Caledon Ken - problem solved

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017
  6. Great. Hope MS fixes in some future release.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recycle Bin

1. Recycle Bin - Similar Threads - Recycle Bin

2. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin: How to restore the contents of the recycle bin after emptying it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/822455c6-217e-4c69-beb5-913cb5853e09
  3. Recycle Bin Move Cancel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin Move Cancel: I need help. I was cleaning out some old files on my laptop and accidentally deleted the whole folder, no big deal so far. I hit CTRL+Z to put the folder back in, and I accidentally misread the "Moving Files From Recycling Bin" message and cancelled the moving of the files....
  4. how do I recover deleted MS Word files that I cannot find in my recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I recover deleted MS Word files that I cannot find in my recycle bin: I have accidentally deleted some MS Word files that I need to recover. I have searched my recycle bin and cannot find them. Can you advise how I might get them recovered? Thank you....
  5. Empty Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Recycle Bin: I have recently had a new Hard Drive installe. Having re-installed my software and apps I have a list of 42 files in recycle bin that will not delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-recycle/6bacd00c-4699-478a-9de7-45cab25e6dd3
  6. Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop

Restore Recycle Bin to Windows 10 desktop: I cannot find Recycle Bin on Windows 10 desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-recycle-to-windows-10-desktop/5e29cd53-2b41-4c7d-a665-4d55f6ac97cc
  7. Why did my recycle bin disappear after the befor last update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my recycle bin disappear after the befor last update?: The update before last took away my recycle bin. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-recycle-disappear-after-the-befor-last/9eeca321-71c0-4067-897b-b5a4ffa58bea
  8. recycle bin

recycle bin: I cannot get the recycle bin to appear on my desktop after following instructions the usual instructions on themes - icon settings - check recycle bin, apply, OK. Been there. did that. It still won't appear and I NEED IT. It there another way to access it?...
  9. Cant empty recycle bin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant empty recycle bin: Something is up with the recycle bin, i have different items in it mostly jpegs, Nef files and old documents etc, i can remove all files apart from the Nef files, anyone offer any help please on how i can remove these files please 157026
  10. Recycle bin deleted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recycle bin deleted: Hello I accidentally deleted the recycle bin shortcut. Is regere a way to get it back? Please help me submitted by /u/Computer-dude123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnpwjv/recycle_bin_deleted/