Windows 10: Recycle Bin

Discus and support Recycle Bin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Rayal Win User

Recycle Bin

Hello,
    Whenever I select "Manage" in recycle bin the top line of items in recycle bin are covered over by the "Manage" ribbon.
    Is there any way to make all items in "recycle bin" show below "Manage" ribbon.
    Thanx

:)

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017

2. How to empty external drive using recycle bin on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Empty external drive recycle bin

I use TreeSize to empty the usb drive.

Is there a way to make Windows recycle bin empty the USBs recycle bin?

I read about showing hidden files and folders then emptying the USBs recycle bin.

It is unclear how to do this as one recycle bin.

Peter D. N., Jun 16, 2017
  3. Vijay B Win User
    how to delete my trash in 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Are you referring to the trash in Recycle Bin?

If you are referring to the trash in recycle bun, then if you have trash in the recycle bin, you can right click on the Recycle bin and click on Empty Recycle bin.

If you are not referring to the trash in recycle bin, then I would suggest you to provide us more information to assist you further.

Vijay B, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Recycle Bin

Hi Rayal.

Open Recycle Bin. Over on the right there is a Question Mark. Just to the left is down pointing chevron (arrow head).

Click it. This will make the ribbon appear. Then click Manage.

Would be worth report bad behaviour through Feedback Hub.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Rayal Win User
    Thanx Caledon Ken - problem solved

Rayal, Jun 16, 2017
  6. Great. Hope MS fixes in some future release.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recycle Bin

1. Recycle Bin - Similar Threads - Recycle Bin

2. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  3. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  4. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  5. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  6. how do I create recycle bin in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I create recycle bin in Windows 10: I've searched extensively for creating a recycle bin on a network drive in Windows 10, and EVERY solutionhas BAD examples that I cannot follow on my home computer.So:If my Z: drive is mapped to a Linux Network Storage system MyCloud, how do I create step by step arecycle bin...
  7. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  8. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  9. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle bin permanently deleting files even if option not selected.: When I drag an item to the recycle bin, I am asked I selected the option if I want it permanently deleted. I checked the properties of the bin and for the local disk, I selected 'Custom size' instead of 'Don't move files to Recycle bin. Remove file immediately when deleted'...