Windows 10: Recycle icon on taskbar

Discus and support Recycle icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; About a week ago an icon for Recycle Bin appeared on my taskbar near the right side. (see the attached image.) Not a pin but a larger icon, just like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Oct 15, 2015.

1. tcebob Win User

Recycle icon on taskbar

About a week ago an icon for Recycle Bin appeared on my taskbar near the right side. (see the attached image.) Not a pin but a larger icon, just like the one residing on my desktop. In fact, it is identical, having the same right click menu. A lengthy consult with MS didn't help. The only resolution suggested was to set up a new user account. But, as I like my setup and don't want to spend the time to recreate it in a new account, I've resolved to live with the icon. If anyone has an idea of how this happened or how to remove it, I'd like to know.

:)

tcebob, Oct 15, 2015
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Add or Put Recycle Bin on the Windows 10 Taskbar

In Windows 10, We can easily place the Recycle Bin on the taskbar and you can also pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu screen as well – All you need to know how to do it?. Adding the Recycle Bin to
    the taskbar Windows 10 designed by Microsoft in order to quicker access to the desktop, empty recycle bin in single click, right clicking and deleting it. Doing this really look good and be appreciate for windows users who want to save time. So this great
    feature lets you access the Recycle Bin from a taskbar location that will always be visible and available for you. Here’s the workaround on

how to Place Recycle Bin desktop icon to Taskbar in windows 10.

UnixBuzz, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Taskbar Icons Flickering

taskbar icon flicker when empty Recycle Bin in windows 10 anniversary!! help me for solve this problem

pooya_friend, Oct 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Recycle icon on taskbar

Brink, Oct 15, 2015
  5. tcebob Win User
    Thanks, Brink! You have a good memory. Yes, Actual Tools updated Actual Windows Manager last week and slipped that one in on me. It was easy to fix, but it never occurred to me as I have only one monitor.

tcebob, Oct 15, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news Bob. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recycle icon on taskbar

1. Recycle icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Recycle icon taskbar

2. Desktop icons in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons in recycle bin: Hi guys, Having a small problem where i go to start my laptop in the morning after using it the night before and for some reason alot of my desktop icons have been sent to my recycle bin? So every morning i have to restore them all... it`s a bit annoying. I have Sync turned...
  3. How to pin Recycle Bin to the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to pin Recycle Bin to the taskbar.: I was going through my documents and found this, which I wrote a few months back. Still seems to work. It's not written very clearly, but shouldn't be too hard to follow. Hope this helps someone. "How I pinned the Recycle bin to taskbar: 1: Create a Recycle bin shortcut 2:...
  4. finding recycle bin icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding recycle bin icon: Problems Finding the Recycle Bin icon First advice from advisor: If your desktop shows no icons at all, right-click or press and hold the desktop and select View. If Show desktop icons has no checkmark, click it to add one. If that doesn't work, try this: Select Start >...
  5. lost recycle icon

lost recycle icon: How do i put my lost recycle icon back on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-recycle-icon/62a72c86-055f-4442-910b-f86d81bea7cd
  6. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: Windows 10 doesn't show the Recycle Bin Icon. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/94dea936-1ae4-428f-ab92-ae499eb5a093
  7. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: I don't have a recycle bin icon on this laptop. How do I get one? I'd like to empty it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/70730411-9560-4ffb-9bc6-60b85efdee2a
  8. Recycle Bin to taskbar?

Recycle Bin to taskbar?: Tried pinning to start and right-clicking there but there is no "pin to taskbar" option. Anyone know how to put the recycle bin in my taskbar? 13626
  9. Who Wants a Fully Working Recycle Bin Icon in the Windows 10 Taskbar?

Who Wants a Fully Working Recycle Bin Icon in the Windows 10 Taskbar?: Who Wants a Fully Working Recycle Bin Icon in the Windows 10 Taskbar? I read garbage like this and wonder "How much do people really know how to use Windows?" I have been placing my Recycle Bin on my taskbar since Windows 7. All you have to do is, right click the...
  10. Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh: Hi. Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while it's NOT empty or skip it entirely by shift-deleting a file, this does not happen. Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix...