Windows 10: Red and Blue squares on computer

Discus and support Red and Blue squares on computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]hi so when i first got my computer it had the same issue but it eventually went away and i was super happy but recently i had to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AustinCulotta, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Red and Blue squares on computer

Red and Blue squares on computer fb89f4b4-a2e7-45bb-89b8-defdc9175bd4?upload=true.jpg hi so when i first got my computer it had the same issue but it eventually went away and i was super happy but recently i had to reset my computer and the problem is back. what do i do please help.

:)

AustinCulotta, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Ferds_N Win User

red square on screen

Hi there EddieRomani, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

Is the red square visible when you first power up the PC? or is it just visible when you login to your user profile?

Ferds_N, Apr 18, 2021
  3. how do i reinstall Facebook's Windows phone App (red icon with widows icon. not blue square with the f)

Mike,

Thanks for your recommendations. I tired the first, several times but it didn't work.

I tried the second, but when I tried step 4

a) using the link you included generated the following error message (see below) and no amount of refreshing it would yeild a different result and the app didn't show up in my App list

Error

Sorry, the application you were using is misconfigured. Please try again later.

b) when I just typed in "windows phone" in the FB search bar and clicked on the App page (with the red square icon) I was still not prompted to install the app and it's still not in my app list.

I filled out the FB privacy issue report thing. Thanks for that link. No response from them yet.

ewanpkennedy, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Red and Blue squares on computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Red and Blue squares on computer

1. Red and Blue squares on computer - Similar Threads - Red Blue squares

2. Red squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red squares: Hi, I need help with my laptop. I did my research and apparently it says my graphic card is failing but I can't change the graphic card since long story. So, what happen is some random red squares or rectangle appears in different sizes. Sometimes it appears one by one and...
  3. Red squares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red squares: Hi, I need help with my laptop. I did my research and apparently it says my graphic card is failing but I can't change the graphic card since long story. So, what happen is some random red squares or rectangle appears in different sizes. Sometimes it appears one by one and...
  4. Red squares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Squares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Squares: I have a folder of music files which have suddenly got a blue square in front of the file name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-squares/e4b647e5-613f-4e5a-88d4-01dab6bad8ca
  6. Blue Squares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Squares: I have a folder of music files which have suddenly got a blue square in front of the file name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-squares/e4b647e5-613f-4e5a-88d4-01dab6bad8ca
  7. red square on screen

red square on screen: I need help whtih this problem, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-square-on-screen/5298d004-aa0c-4e50-ab76-076520135484
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141, BSODs + Fuzzy Blue/Red Squares Crash

LiveKernelEvent 141, BSODs + Fuzzy Blue/Red Squares Crash: Hi there, Last summer I upgraded from an MSI GTX 750 Ti to an MSI GTX 980 Ti. I'm running an Intel Core i7-4770 CPU with a Gigabyte H87M-HD3 Motherboard. I have 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Since that time, I have been experiencing intermittent crashes where blue squares appear...
  9. Red square on desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red square on desktop: So yeah, I'm having a bit of a problem Theres this red square that has appeared on my desktop Can anyone help me fix it, it sometimes goes away when i go fullscreen on fx. YouTube It's not a problem with the screen, as it happened with both my screens at once. Also the...
  10. red square on screen

red square on screen: Please help me get this removed i tried to reinstall drivers restart pc its not monitor settings [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-square-on-screen/51b6a870-2b34-473e-bdea-98aa100708b7