Windows 10: Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text

Discus and support Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the most recent Windows 10 update my Asus 1440p monitor looked different. After a second it occurred to me that all of the text was now rainbow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TakeruX, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

1. TakeruX Win User

Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text

After the most recent Windows 10 update my Asus 1440p monitor looked different. After a second it occurred to me that all of the text was now rainbow colored. Red and Blue was bleeding off the text in different amounts. Please see attached photo. I have tried reinstalling drivers and plugging in new display port cables. I have also tried enabling and disabling dpi scaling. Changing the resolution size does seem to make it go away, however the monitor becomes uselessly small. What can I do to reverse this change and make the text not colorful again? Thank you.

Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text [​IMG]

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name DA-002
    System Manufacturer LENOVO
    System Model 30AK000NUS
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU LENOVO_MT_30AK
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FBKT99AUS, 9/19/2014
    SMBIOS Version 2.8
    Embedded Controller Version 1.13
    BIOS Mode Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO
    BaseBoard Model Not Available
    BaseBoard Name Base Board
    Platform Role Workstation
    Secure Boot State Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.619"
    User Name DA-002\Rome
    Time Zone Central Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Available Physical Memory 11.7 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 31.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 26.6 GB
    Page File Space 16.0 GB
    Page File G:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualization-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, Disabled by policy
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. blue screen????red screen???

And the red screen? A red BSOD (RSOD?) *Confused Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text :confused: Or is that just plain red with no text?

Black Panther, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  4. Mussels Win User

HELP! I have red fuzz all over my screen...

as you wish.

tried the cable yet?

Thema:

1. Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text - Similar Threads - Red Blue fuzz

2. Fuzzing para-virtualized devices in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    Fuzzing para-virtualized devices in Hyper-V: Hyper-V is the backbone of Azure, running on its Hosts to provide efficient and fair sharing of resources, but also isolation. That’s why we, in the vulnerability research team for Windows, have been working in the background for years now helping secure Hyper-V. And why...
  3. red screen windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red screen windows 10: Red screen on start up. Keyboard and mouse lights not working. After a while the monitor reads no signal although the pc is still running. When i eventually got to the login screen there was no option for me to enter the pin, only password. When i entered my admin account...
  4. Strange red text line in Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange red text line in Windows Update screen: Hi there guys, noticed a strange red line in my Windows Update screen. Posting screenshot here (it's in italian, but I'll offer a rough translation of the red line underneath) [img] The red line says something like "Some settings are handled by the...
  5. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...
  6. Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crash - solid blue & red screens - new system: I am on a custom built system. It is fairly new -- roughly 3-4 months old. To date everything has been good, but today the computer crashed on me. No literal visible BSOD --- but my screens went solid red & solid blue and the audio got stuck in a horrible sort of a feedback...
  7. Text Links in Settings not blue

in Windows 10 Support
    Text Links in Settings not blue: Compare attachment with this - Windows Update History - View in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What do I need do to get the Text links highlighted TIA 16037
  8. Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor: Hi, I am facing a strange problem. I have installed Windows 10 recently on my new PC. The problem I am facing is that the HDMI connected Samsung TV (which is the second monitor) is showing up red/blue dots across the screen. Initially, i thought it might be a graphic...
  9. Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

in Windows 10 Support
    Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them: Hello All: I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've typed to be rid of said RED UNERLINES, HELP! 45366
  10. Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics''

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with ''3d'' or ''Red & blue graphics'': Hi, i would like to know how to ''disable'' this, because a friend have it actived and he doesn't know how to disable it or quit it, it happens everytime he plays a game, and i can't help him because i live too far away from him, someone can help me with this problem? here...