Windows 10: Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text

Discus and support Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the most recent Windows 10 update my Asus 1440p monitor looked different. After a second it occurred to me that all of the text was now rainbow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TakeruX, Mar 14, 2019.

1. TakeruX Win User

Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text

After the most recent Windows 10 update my Asus 1440p monitor looked different. After a second it occurred to me that all of the text was now rainbow colored. Red and Blue was bleeding off the text in different amounts. Please see attached photo. I have tried reinstalling drivers and plugging in new display port cables. I have also tried enabling and disabling dpi scaling. Changing the resolution size does seem to make it go away, however the monitor becomes uselessly small. What can I do to reverse this change and make the text not colorful again? Thank you.

Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text [​IMG]

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name DA-002
    System Manufacturer LENOVO
    System Model 30AK000NUS
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU LENOVO_MT_30AK
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FBKT99AUS, 9/19/2014
    SMBIOS Version 2.8
    Embedded Controller Version 1.13
    BIOS Mode Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO
    BaseBoard Model Not Available
    BaseBoard Name Base Board
    Platform Role Workstation
    Secure Boot State Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.619"
    User Name DA-002\Rome
    Time Zone Central Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Available Physical Memory 11.7 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 31.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 26.6 GB
    Page File Space 16.0 GB
    Page File G:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualization-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, Disabled by policy
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

TakeruX, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. blue screen????red screen???

And the red screen? A red BSOD (RSOD?) *Confused Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text :confused: Or is that just plain red with no text?

Black Panther, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

HELP! I have red fuzz all over my screen...

as you wish.

tried the cable yet?

Mussels, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Red & Blue fuzz on Windows 10 text - Similar Threads - Red Blue fuzz

2. Laptop screen is black with white fuzz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is black with white fuzz: First it started flickering with coloured lines and then it would go completely black. It'd take a reboot to fix it for 5 minutes. Eventually, it got to a point where a reboot wouldn't work and the black screen suddenly had white fuzz around it. This is how it currently...
  3. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?: Hello!I have an issue with my computer, which is a very annoying one. I do not know what it is and what to call it, but it looks like it is a red shadow/color/fuzz/blur that is appearing on any text at a fixed y-position on my monitor. I have some pictures showing the issue...
  4. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?: Hello!I have an issue with my computer, which is a very annoying one. I do not know what it is and what to call it, but it looks like it is a red shadow/color/fuzz/blur that is appearing on any text at a fixed y-position on my monitor. I have some pictures showing the issue...
  5. Red color/shadow on text issue [Win10]?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Red and Blue squares on computer

Red and Blue squares on computer: [ATTACH]hi so when i first got my computer it had the same issue but it eventually went away and i was super happy but recently i had to reset my computer and the problem is back. what do i do please help....
  7. Blue screen with Red screen

Blue screen with Red screen: Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy AMD Radeon rx 560 4GB graphics Card.. after some days my computer doing blue screen i don't know why.. i have antivirus and...
  8. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  9. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  10. Strange red text line in Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange red text line in Windows Update screen: Hi there guys, noticed a strange red line in my Windows Update screen. Posting screenshot here (it's in italian, but I'll offer a rough translation of the red line underneath) [img] The red line says something like "Some settings are handled by the...