Windows 10: Red/Blue/Green Screen

Discus and support Red/Blue/Green Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark Rovet, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Hi,

I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red, blue colour scheme = blue screen etc..

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mark Rovet, Feb 13, 2020

2. blue screen????red screen???

And the red screen? A red BSOD (RSOD?) *Confused Red/Blue/Green Screen :confused: Or is that just plain red with no text?

Black Panther, Feb 13, 2020
  3. help red green blue white bar screen

i have an att tilt htc 8925 and i can not get my phone to load up. i keep getting a red green blue white screen, in the red it said

kais1*0

spl-1.56.0000

cpld-8

and the white said serial

i have taken the battery out, i have tried a hard reset and nothing works. does anyone know what else i could do?

jemisonjude, Feb 13, 2020
  4. note pad Win User

Red/Blue/Green Screen

Windows 10 screen continuously alternates between white, red, green, and blue screens

Original title: monitor problem in Windows 10

I recently downloaded Windows 10. When the computer comes out of "sleep" mode the screen continuously alternates between white, red, green, and blue screens and I have to turn the power totally off and then on to use the computer.

note pad, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Red/Blue/Green Screen

1. Red/Blue/Green Screen - Similar Threads - Red Blue Green

2. MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN: Hello Guys , lately my computer is not working normaly. My computer started freezing, it started showing "green screen" of several colors, I turned on the computer and after two minutes it stays like this. I thought it was a virus so I decided to reset the computer, but to no...
  3. MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN: Hello Guys , lately my computer is not working normaly. My computer started freezing, it started showing "green screen" of several colors, I turned on the computer and after two minutes it stays like this. I thought it was a virus so I decided to reset the computer, but to no...
  4. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???: yeah so its a lenovo thinkpad t14 and as sis stated in the subject, the screen just flickers through the colours and nothing else can be done. is there a way to fix this? restartign doesnt helpalso no theer are no extrarnal devices and no settings can be accesed so dont even...
  5. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???: yeah so its a lenovo thinkpad t14 and as sis stated in the subject, the screen just flickers through the colours and nothing else can be done. is there a way to fix this? restartign doesnt helpalso no theer are no extrarnal devices and no settings can be accesed so dont even...
  6. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen green screen

Blue screen green screen: Ive previously opened one of these and i had 3 dudes spamming at once and it didnt let me messege i have been on a greenscreen wich looks like this and im in safe mode looking at my mini dump files but i dont know how to upload then due to safe mode not having interent...
  8. Blue screen with Red screen

Blue screen with Red screen: Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy AMD Radeon rx 560 4GB graphics Card.. after some days my computer doing blue screen i don't know why.. i have antivirus and...
  9. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  10. Blue and green screen

Blue and green screen: My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-and-green-screen/568a6cb4-d4d5-44ae-90b2-adb048ebb74d