Windows 10: Red box around user name and password box

Discus and support Red box around user name and password box in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to log into my medical account or other accounts that require a user name and password, I have a red box around the user name and password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sallyee23, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Sallyee23 Win User

Red box around user name and password box

When I try to log into my medical account or other accounts that require a user name and password, I have a red box around the user name and password box and I cannot type in those boxes. What are these red boxes and why did they start showing up?

:)

Sallyee23, Oct 8, 2021

2. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 8, 2021
  4. cmosburg Win User

Windows 10 Logon / User Name & Password box Missing

my windows 10 HP laptop has recently started having logon issues. after boot up or waking from sleep, the screensaver promptly displays with the time/date as normal, but when I left click or hit a key to initiate the user name & password box, it acts as
    though it is going to the logon screen by graying out the background but the user name & password box does not appear. It stays like this for several minutes unresponsive and then returns to the lock screen/screensaver displaying time/date etc. After 10 mins
    or more & several attempts to initiate the logon screen, the user name & password box finally appear. I've tried adjusting power settings, updating windows, disabled unnecessary apps & services at startup, and tried booted into SafeMode (the username & password
    box shows up immediately as it should), & run SFC /scannow the system didnt find any missing of corrupted files. Can Someone Please Help?

cmosburg, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Red box around user name and password box - Similar Threads - Red box around

2. Password box not showing for Local User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box not showing for Local User: My personal account is able to be logged into as normal. However, when trying to log in with the Local User account I added it lets me click it but no password box shows up and the "Sign In" button does nothing when clicked. I've restarted my computer many times to no avail....
  3. Password box not showing for Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box not showing for Local User: My personal account is able to be logged into as normal. However, when trying to log in with the Local User account I added it lets me click it but no password box shows up and the "Sign In" button does nothing when clicked. I've restarted my computer many times to no avail....
  4. Password box not showing for Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. red and gray border around transparent white box on all videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red and gray border around transparent white box on all videos: Hi, I am having an issue with all video and game playback. there is a transparent white box with a gray border and a red border around that. it is displayed on half of the video and is unclickable. I have no idea what to do....
  6. red and gray border around transparent white box on all videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red and gray border around transparent white box on all videos: Hi, I am having an issue with all video and game playback. there is a transparent white box with a gray border and a red border around that. it is displayed on half of the video and is unclickable. I have no idea what to do....
  7. Red box around user name and password box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red box around user name and password box: When I try to log into my medical account or other accounts that require a user name and password, I have a red box around the user name and password box and I cannot type in those boxes. What are these red boxes and why did they start showing up?...
  8. Red box around user name and password box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red box around user name and password box: When I try to log into my medical account or other accounts that require a user name and password, I have a red box around the user name and password box and I cannot type in those boxes. What are these red boxes and why did they start showing up?...
  9. Red box in win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Red box in win10: Hi, I have got this red square that sort of highlights cells in excel and other stuff in win10, it kind of follows the mouse pointer. Any ideas of how to turn that function off? Many thanks BR 165925
  10. Red box around wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red box around wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moikel420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ws2e/red_box_around_wallpaper/