Windows 10: Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

Discus and support Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I move my mouse around on a webpage, a red box appears and follows my cursor. How do I get rid of this? Thank you, Treva... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Treva Clark Fry, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

Hello,

Whenever I move my mouse around on a webpage, a red box appears and follows my cursor. How do I get rid of this?

Thank you,

Treva

:)

Treva Clark Fry, Jan 7, 2021

2. How to remove Red box that follows the mouse cursor?

I have a red box around my cursor and it acts like it's the boarder for the cursor and it moves when you move the cursor to the edge.

It appears sometimes when I hit a combination of keys and mouse buttons but I have no idea how I did it >.<

I can get rid of it if I restart my computer but that's just a pain in the ass, I need to know how to remove it without restarting.

HELP PLEASE

Cheers
    Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen bd08fd6a-9360-430e-8d55-e816c4b49740.png

Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10 /Windows settings

Dark_Fenix_151, Jan 7, 2021
  3. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean

thanks bridget

bridget1931, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

I have a black rectangle box attached and surrounding my curser How do I remove it? Is it the same as the BLUE box you mention?

Hi Jane,

In a computer user interface, a cursor is an indicator used to show the current position for user interaction on a computer monitor or other display device that will respond to input from a text
    input or pointing device. Here are the step that you can follow to eliminate the black box surrounding your cursor:

• Click Start and type Control Panel and hit
      Enter.
    • Under Control Panel, click on Ease of Access Center.
    • Select Make the computer easier to see.
    • Under Make things easier to see, Select
      the thickness of the blinking cursor to 1.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

1. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen - Similar Threads - Red Box following

2. Black lines following my cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black lines following my cursor: I tried asking earlier and the answer did not work. I do not know how, but when I was typing, I pressed some combination of buttons, and this strange black crosshair is following my mouse. The only assistance I can give is I was trying to press Ctrl+I to italicize. Powerkeys...
  3. Black lines following my cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black lines following my cursor: I tried asking earlier and the answer did not work. I do not know how, but when I was typing, I pressed some combination of buttons, and this strange black crosshair is following my mouse. The only assistance I can give is I was trying to press Ctrl+I to italicize. Powerkeys...
  4. Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?: My Laptop Specs are: intel i3 7020u, intel hd 620 graphics, 4gb ramEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎06-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19044.2846 i dont know why this red box popped up, i restarted my laptop but still not going...
  5. Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?

Why A red box is coming on my deskstop?: My Laptop Specs are: intel i3 7020u, intel hd 620 graphics, 4gb ramEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎06-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19044.2846 i dont know why this red box popped up, i restarted my laptop but still not going...
  6. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box at bottom right of screen.: There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be causing it. I booted into safe mode and It fixed but when I turned off my pc and went back on in safe mode it was still there....
  7. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen: Hello, Whenever I move my mouse around on a webpage, a red box appears and follows my cursor. How do I get rid of this? Thank you, Treva...
  8. What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stuckreminiscing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8h3vv/what_is_this_box_or_square_around_my_cursor_it/
  9. Red box in win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Red box in win10: Hi, I have got this red square that sort of highlights cells in excel and other stuff in win10, it kind of follows the mouse pointer. Any ideas of how to turn that function off? Many thanks BR 165925
  10. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.: I have started this same thread under drivers and hardware, but i think it might be the wrong section, mods pls help merge them if necessary. Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red box following cursor and surrounding item