Windows 10: Red box in win10

Discus and support Red box in win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have got this red square that sort of highlights cells in excel and other stuff in win10, it kind of follows the mouse pointer. Any ideas of how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hella011, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Hella011 Win User

Red box in win10

Hi,

I have got this red square that sort of highlights cells in excel and other stuff in win10, it kind of follows the mouse pointer. Any ideas of how to turn that function off?

Many thanks
    BR

:)

Hella011, Oct 7, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Red box in win10

WinXP printer share to Win10. One box yes. One box no.

Greg,

I'm confused by your suggestion because I previously explained that there are no driver installation programs to run in compatibility mode, because all of them have appeared in Win10 pick lists due to somehow Win10 is getting them. THAT is the heart of
    my question: Why/How is Win10 coming up with different lists of drivers? Is there any way to transfer drivers from the working Win10 laptop to the two other laptops so they can use the same drivers?

Because there is no installation program to run, suggesting to run it in compatibility mode appears confused. Did I miss something?

BrianBrian3, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Red box in win10

1. Red box in win10 - Similar Threads - Red box win10

2. Red box around wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red box around wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/moikel420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ws2e/red_box_around_wallpaper/
  3. Install Win10 on an old WinXP / Linux Box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install Win10 on an old WinXP / Linux Box: I have an old PC that was licensed for WinXP. About a year ago I threw Linux on it, but my needs have changed. Can someone please tell me, if I installed Win10 on it, can I use the XP license code? If not, can I install XP with the code, then perform the free update to...
  4. how do I remove flashing black box with red digits

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove flashing black box with red digits: how do I remove flashing black box with red digits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-flashing-black-box-with-red-digits/7a90d2a8-ae59-442f-a63a-2510e8059d8b
  5. Alienware Aurora R7 gets red boxed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Aurora R7 gets red boxed: How do I fix the red box “Secure Boot Violation”?? This computer has been running fine until I updated to Windows 10. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-aurora-r7-gets-red-boxed/b1cfa150-c6b7-4a89-b364-fa146bd83b46
  6. Removing the box next to the sound level in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing the box next to the sound level in Win10: When you change your volume while watching something, a second box comes up next to the volume level box. It has media control buttons and a thumbnail of the thing you're watching. How can you get rid of this? It's pretty disruptive because it blocks your view of the video...
  7. Removing the box next to the sound level in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing the box next to the sound level in Win10: When you change your volume while watching something, a second box comes up next to the volume level box. It has media control buttons and a thumbnail of the thing you're watching. How can you get rid of this? It's pretty disruptive because it blocks your view of the video...
  8. WinXP printer share to Win10. One box yes. One box no.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WinXP printer share to Win10. One box yes. One box no.: I have acquired two Win10 laptops. Both are Win10 Pro. I wanted to use an older printer, network shared by a WinXP box. First Win10 laptop: I browsed to the WinXP using the Network broswer, and clicked on the shared printer. Everything set up fine and I was able to...
  9. Cortana - Is showing three, big red errors, right outa the new box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - Is showing three, big red errors, right outa the new box.: I would like to start by saying, nice job overall to Microsoft. I did a clean install via USB with only a few minor problems. Everything works well as it should. : ) YAY This might be a 1st for Microsoft. lol I only have Errors in my logs related to Cortana. Overall I...
  10. Win10/NAS (Freenas Box) Not Allowing Interaction

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10/NAS (Freenas Box) Not Allowing Interaction: History: Before the Win10 Creators Update (or maybe just before it last summer, my Win10Pro PC was freely drag'n'dropping between my Freenas File Server as it should. I have read hundreds of posts about SMBv1 and other similar "solutions" and have attempted numerous "fixes"...