Windows 10: Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Discus and support Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've tried to do everything I can. I've searched it up and saw a big list that had me reset the store, relogin , redownload the store and no matter... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Globbone, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Globbone Win User

Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

I've tried to do everything I can. I've searched it up and saw a big list that had me reset the store, relogin , redownload the store and no matter what I do. It HASN'T fixed it. It's something wrong with my PC I guess because I've even tried using my friends account to download the game and on there it doesn't work.

Before anyone asks, I've already HAD this game downloaded and I was able to play it for a while. I wanted to reinstall the game because a new update hasn't been given to me despite it being out for a week. It wouldn't allow me to play with my friends cause THEY got the update

The game worked perfectly fine for all this time but all of a sudden, it's NOW having a bunch of issues.

I've checked the switch version btw and that one actually updated.

:)

Globbone, Dec 2, 2020

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition isnt able to install

Hello,

Today I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store but for some reason it wont install on my Toshiba satellite laptop. When I hover over the install button it has a red circle with a slash in the middle of it. Can anyone help me with
    this?

MikeyBennett, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Why can't anyone tell me how to remove red circle with red slash through it?

Why can't someone tell me how to remove an icon with red circle with red slash through it inside a white square?

Mary LouPeacock, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Toolbars and Extensions has a red circle with slash so is in restriced mode

I have Administrator rights but I can't enable my Add-Ons as the Toolbars and Extensions has a red circle with a slash through it. How do I fix this? Thank you

DebHarris1, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

1. Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. - Similar Threads - Red circle slash

2. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  3. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  4. what is the red circle with a slash through it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the red circle with a slash through it: I get this symbol on cloud storage. how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-red-circle-with-a-slash-through-it/645f0561-7209-4b06-849c-4ea9ecc94593
  5. what is the red circle with a slash through it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the red circle with a slash through it: I get this symbol on cloud storage. how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-red-circle-with-a-slash-through-it/645f0561-7209-4b06-849c-4ea9ecc94593
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen: I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-red-screen/cc6e748b-9981-42ec-9933-b4a88fb2badf
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game: My sister is trying to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 Edition version of the game, but whenever it loads up, it gives the music and everything. I think the game is actually loading, but the red fade out from the startup is covering the game, I can even press all the buttons...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC: I've tried multiple methods to solve my issue and none have worked. Specifically, my issue is that I can launch Minecraft Windows 10 but nothing loads in. There's just a red screen that has nothing else but red screen. Nothing previous, just opening Minecraft and it's just...
  9. Why can't anyone tell me how to remove red circle with red slash through it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't anyone tell me how to remove red circle with red slash through it?: Why can't someone tell me how to remove an icon with red circle with red slash through it inside a white square? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-anyone-tell-me-how-to-remove-red-circle/eac2feb7-8315-403f-a08b-6ba5a4be737b
  10. red circle with a line through it

in Windows 10 Customization
    red circle with a line through it: how to I delete a 'red circle with a line through it' from my screen? I have no idea why it appeared in the first place! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-line-through-it/42d8bf4d-b02b-453f-abd2-504d87df016d