Windows 10: Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

Discus and support Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem? Thanks, Belinda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BelindaJackson2, May 14, 2019.

1. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Belinda

:)

BelindaJackson2, May 14, 2019

2. Red X beside document folder

Why is there a red x in a circle beside my documents folder? Hovering over it says availability status: error

norma jean 66, May 14, 2019
  3. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full
    control. There are no red circles with white xs over these avatars. Any idea why the circle and x are there over administrator and how to fix it?

jawjahpeach, May 14, 2019
  4. rajn1 Win User

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is greyed out and is not available. I tried deleting the folders and recreating them, same problem. Ay suggestions please? I don't want to use the sync feature, just the ability to copy/paste only the items I want to save on OneDrive. Thanks...Raj

rajn1, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

1. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? - Similar Threads - Red circle Documents

2. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  3. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  4. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Red X on speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red X on speaker icon: I had downloaded a few optional updates from settings, and the next thing I see is that there is a red X on my sound icon, its happened to me many times before, for me the solution is to reset your computer, its now the 4th time that I've been resetting my PC now. I've...
  6. Speaker has red circled x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker has red circled x: Computer Speaker has Red circled x in bottom tool bar & I can't get it to open. Have just finished WinZip updates on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-has-red-circled-x/4c6eb3cd-a224-4ce1-8d73-79cc950c307b
  7. What does a red circle with an x mean

What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  8. Red X Circle error on my Local Disk

Red X Circle error on my Local Disk: Hi I have a problem with my local disks on windows. I have a SSD and HDD on my Laptop and recently I saw a red X circle on my local drives. I cant understand its hardware problem or not. How can I fix it without formating my disks? Thanks...
  9. Red x icon meaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red x icon meaning: Problem with start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x-icon-meaning/d2f89e2e-e284-4aaa-8edf-8c7add726f2b
  10. most of my desktop icons are duplicated showing a red circle with a white x are smaller...

in Windows 10 Customization
    most of my desktop icons are duplicated showing a red circle with a white x are smaller...: most of my desktop icons are duplicated showing a red circle with a white x are smaller than the original and I cannot delete them please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the red circle with an x

2. What is the red circle with an X in it mean attached to documents or pictures