Windows 10: red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

Discus and support red circle with red diagonal line on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean thanks bridget... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bridget1931, Apr 20, 2020.

1. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean

thanks bridget

:)

bridget1931, Apr 20, 2020

2. red circle with a line through it

how to I delete a 'red circle with a line through it' from my screen? I have no idea why it appeared in the first place! Thanks!

JeanDulaney, Apr 20, 2020
  3. I have an "icon" that appeared on the desktop, it is a small white square with a red circle with a red line going through it

original Title: Desktop display

I have an "icon" that appeared on the desktop, it is a small white square with a red circle with a red line going through it

under that is a gray box that says Cloudy 45 degrees shows hi and low and Washington as the location

Right click on it and nothing happens. Cannot drag it anywhere. Cannot delete it.

How do I get rid of it as it is in the middle of my screen?

DavidVenker, Apr 20, 2020
  4. anamandy Win User

red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

Why am I getting a red circle with a diagonal slash through it when trying to respond to a posting on this site?

I'm trying to post a solution I found to files replicating themselves in explorer and every time I try to respond to the original posters question I get a red circle with a diagonal slash through it. Anyone know why this is happening?

anamandy, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

1. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop - Similar Threads - red circle red

2. Red circle on Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red circle on Computer: I added my Galaxy phone to the computer.And its connected.But there is a red circle going around all the time on the computer.How can I cure this problem.I use windows 11....
  3. Red circle on Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red circle on Computer: I added my Galaxy phone to the computer.And its connected.But there is a red circle going around all the time on the computer.How can I cure this problem.I use windows 11....
  4. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  5. .Red circle

.Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  6. What is this thing in the red circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this thing in the red circle.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheesesock24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mey8lj/what_is_this_thing_in_the_red_circle/
  7. WMP red diagonal lines when playing videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP red diagonal lines when playing videos: Hey, So i am using an AMD wx5100 GPU and have used simialr cards in previous builds. But when viewimg video in WMP or VLC, i get a lil hang and then these red diagonal lines. I havent seem to be able to find amything on it, just the vertical line. GPU is not on demo mode...
  8. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  9. red circle with a line through it

in Windows 10 Customization
    red circle with a line through it: how to I delete a 'red circle with a line through it' from my screen? I have no idea why it appeared in the first place! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-line-through-it/42d8bf4d-b02b-453f-abd2-504d87df016d
  10. Red dashed circle

Red dashed circle: Does the red circle with a dash in Windows 10 mail indicate a security measure? I can view the message but I can not reply to it or forward it. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red circle with diagonal line through it

2. why is there a circle with a red line down the middle on my screen

3. Little white box with red circle and red line across. Cant get rid on computer

4. have a red circle with line thru it on computer screen that wont go away,
  5. red circle with diagonal line