Windows 10: Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So now that RDR2 is coming to PC I really want to pre-download it because i own it on the Microsoft store but it says i can not download it even though... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Frenchhornroks, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC

So now that RDR2 is coming to PC I really want to pre-download it because i own it on the Microsoft store but it says i can not download it even though i own it and it is coming out on PC and pre-downloading has started on October 9th. Why cant i pre-download my game from the Microsoft store?

:)

Frenchhornroks, Oct 31, 2019

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018

Is anyone here actually old enough to remember the last time Rockstar put out a game that hadn't been delayed at least once? The new screenshots are gorgeous though. If they look this good on console, I can only imagine how good the game will look if Rockstar actually brings it to PC.

Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC [​IMG]

Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC [​IMG]

blackroseMD1, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Red Dead Redemption

My favorite game, sadly, is Red Dead Redemption. But my experience playing it in

multi-player tells me it's not Rockstars favorite game. How they can justify selling

the game advertising on line multiplaying, is beyond me. And they are coming out

with RDR 2 ? Frankly, I think they ought to be sued over RDR one !

Moved from Community Participation Center

TomSawyerII, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Shazamham Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC

Red Dead Redemption

If I bought the digital copy of Red Dead Redemption off the Microsoft store, could I play it with Xbox for Windows 10 on my laptop?

Shazamham, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. red dead redemption 2 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red dead redemption 2 error: yesterday i have just downloaded that game but that causing dll error first i solve that error by downlaoding those dll files like eutil eom gulti140 etc but now it causes that menti9oned above error.please help me...
  3. red dead redemption 2 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red dead redemption 2 error: yesterday i have just downloaded that game but that causing dll error first i solve that error by downlaoding those dll files like eutil eom gulti140 etc but now it causes that menti9oned above error.please help me...
  4. Can’t install Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t install Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode [Fixed]: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix can’t install Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode. Red Dead Redemption 2 is an online action-adventure game. The game’s Ultimate edition comes with a Story mode that’s sold and installed separately. But recently, many players have...
  5. Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 ERR_GFX_STATE Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 ERR_GFX_STATE Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting the Red Dead Redemption 2 game crashes with the error message, that says, “ERR_GFX_STATE, Game error, Please reboot and restart the game”. Then they abide by the given statement just to get the error message again. So, if you are seeing this...
  6. Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the popular games for Windows computers, but there are some gamers who are reporting that the game is crashing on their system. Hence, in this article, we will be talking about ways to fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashes on your Windows...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 online - crash...: Hi brothers in Christ Jesus. Greetings to Microsoft Support. My name is Gejza Armani Fekete Lakatosh II and I live in a beautiful Hungarian village.I have such a problem. My mom bought me a new gaming computer.Intel i9 10900K, 64 GB Ram 4400 MHz, WD Gold SSD 7.68TB + 2 x...
  8. Xbox controller triggers not working in red dead redemption 2 for pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox controller triggers not working in red dead redemption 2 for pc: I upgraded my os from win7 to win10 on wednesday. I went on the computer wednesday night to play rdr2 and found the triggers on my controller are not working. All other bindings seem to work fine. They worked prior to the upgrade but not after. I spent the rest of the night...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Red Dead Redemption 2: i just bought red dead 2 can i play it on my pc through the xbox anywhere app or is it just for xbox through the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-2/f209d4d1-b191-4baf-8494-21a4de8e7bd5"
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018: Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018 Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up...