Windows 10: Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018 Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackroseMD1, May 22, 2017.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now coming in Spring 2018

Is anyone here actually old enough to remember the last time Rockstar put out a game that hadn't been delayed at least once? The new screenshots are gorgeous though. If they look this good on console, I can only imagine how good the game will look if Rockstar actually brings it to PC.

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018 [​IMG]

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018 [​IMG]

:)

blackroseMD1, May 22, 2017
  2. Shazamham Win User

Red Dead Redemption

If I bought the digital copy of Red Dead Redemption off the Microsoft store, could I play it with Xbox for Windows 10 on my laptop?

Shazamham, May 22, 2017
  3. Shazamham Win User
    Red Dead Redemption

Thank you for responding. Just a little concerned about the answer. I would like to clarify that I am using a laptop, that has xbox for Windows 10 app. Your answer stating that "yes it can be played on xbox" was just to vague. I am aware it can be played
    xbox, but that wasn't exactly my question.

Shazamham, May 22, 2017
Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed until Spring 2018 - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Redemption of Gift Cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redemption of Gift Cards: So I purchased a 3 pack of $10 each gift cards. Held them for awhile because I only gift them to my son when he is behaving or doing his chores. I gifted him the last $10 today and scratched it myself. When he went to apply it, it stated it had already been redeemed. I...
  3. code redemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    code redemption: I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game...
  4. Gaming Issues since Spring 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Issues since Spring 2018 Update: Alright. I'm pretty upset at this point. The Spring Creators Update messed up my computer, costing me $400 in repairs and new harddrives. Once all that was fixed, I got all my stuff reinstalled, games, everything. Then I ran into problems with the games. Dragon Age...
  5. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  6. Windows 10 spring update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 spring update 2018: Why do people STILL put up with the arrogant attitude put forth by the Microsoft organization? On 4 occasions Windows 10 tried to update my system with the spring 2018 creators upgrade. On the 4th attempt, it bricked my computer. AND I MEAN BRICKED. I spent a full 3...
  7. Pinned apps, startup scripts delayed since Spring 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned apps, startup scripts delayed since Spring 2018 update: After the Spring 2018 update I found that an odd delay was happening after login. After system boot from an SSD the login screen appears as fast as it did before, after entering password the desktop and a fairly bare taskbar appear at once. but the app icons I have pinned to...
  8. Post Spring Update- delay in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Post Spring Update- delay in Windows Explorer: I'm checking to see if these are known issues. Since installing the 1803 update my File Manager (er- Windows Explorer) has an approx. 2-3 second delay opening up. Doesn't sound like much, but it is so different from before that I was opening 2 or 3 windows before realizing...
  9. Realtek sound re-mapping worked until spring update ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek sound re-mapping worked until spring update ??: All worked until the update . Anyone else having issues re-mapping the Realtek sound . below worked before , but not now .. How to remap / retasking Realtek onboard jacks / ports If you’re using Realtek onboard soundcard and for whatever reasons wants to remap / retask the...
  10. Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extreme lag on Red Alert 2: So, I came across an old game that I had played when I was younger. I bought the game but I'm getting frames that are unplayable which is pretty dang sad. I've tried to run it in Compatibility mode & running it in 640x480 with no success. Help is appreciated. 53981