Windows 10: Red Eye in Photos App

Discus and support Red Eye in Photos App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I correct red eye in the photos app on Microsoft 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaroleBoddie, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Red Eye in Photos App

How can I correct red eye in the photos app on Microsoft 10?

:)

CaroleBoddie, Jul 17, 2018

2. Red eye reduction in photos taken with 701

Hello, I am not able to remove red eye completely in photos taken with my 701 by means of photo editor tool. Even after editing for red eye removal, some residue is still persisting. Can anybody please suggest tips to avoid red eye and reducing red eye
    completely. The red eye is spoiling beauty of photos.

ArcotRama Mohan, Jul 17, 2018
  3. red eye

I am using nokia camera. I had already tried for the setting but couldn't locate the exact setting for removal of red eye.

If you can suggest me any particular app for removal of red eye.

I had tried with lumia creative studio but couldn't locate the exact setting option for red eye remover.

JaideepCharan, Jul 17, 2018
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

Red Eye in Photos App

red eye

Which camera app are you using? The stock Microsoft camera, Nokia camera or another one from the store? If you're using Nokia camera then you can change the settings for the camera so that it stops red eyes, I don't think there is any ability to automatically
    remove the red eyes but you could use a photo editing app on the store.

TomBrad95, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Red Eye in Photos App

1. Red Eye in Photos App - Similar Threads - Red Eye Photos

2. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  3. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  4. Windows 10 red eye fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 red eye fix: Up until recently I could fix red eye within the Windows 10 Photo App. That functionality seems to have disappeared. How do I now fix red eye in my photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-red-eye-fix/e43cbe72-2a9b-47f8-8919-2efb14de2cef
  5. Windows 10 red eye fix

Windows 10 red eye fix: Up until recently I could fix red eye within the Windows 10 Photo App. That functionality seems to have disappeared. How do I now fix red eye in my photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-red-eye-fix/e43cbe72-2a9b-47f8-8919-2efb14de2cef
  6. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes: Up until VERY recently a few weeks ago, I believe, I was able to fix red eye and adjust clarity in the Windows 10 photos program. Also, when I cropped photos, aspect ratio was defaulted to original; now it's "free" and I have to change it every time I crop photos. Has there...
  7. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes: Up until VERY recently a few weeks ago, I believe, I was able to fix red eye and adjust clarity in the Windows 10 photos program. Also, when I cropped photos, aspect ratio was defaulted to original; now it's "free" and I have to change it every time I crop photos. Has there...
  8. The Photos app in Windows 11 doesn't do red eye correction. Is it possible to either update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Photos app in Windows 11 doesn't do red eye correction. Is it possible to either update...: I loved the Photos app in Windows 10. It did a great job at "fixing" pictures simply. I particularly want the Red Eye feature. Can I run the Photos 10 app on Windows 11? Or is there a patch to update it?...
  9. The Photos app in Windows 11 doesn't do red eye correction. Is it possible to either update...

The Photos app in Windows 11 doesn't do red eye correction. Is it possible to either update...: I loved the Photos app in Windows 10. It did a great job at "fixing" pictures simply. I particularly want the Red Eye feature. Can I run the Photos 10 app on Windows 11? Or is there a patch to update it?...
  10. Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?

Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?: I have Windows 10 with Photos installed. I like the organization and editing capability but I cannot figure out how to remove red eye. Previous software in Windows allowed to remove it by pointing and clicking....