Windows 10: Red Flag Office 10

Discus and support Red Flag Office 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Office 10 - 2001. Somehow I have red flags showing against a couple of my e-mails. Can anyone please tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin79, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Red Flag Office 10

I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Office 10 - 2001. Somehow I have red flags showing against a couple of my
    e-mails. Can anyone please tell me how to cancel the red flag as I can see no reason for them being there.
    Kind regards,
    RonBin

:)

RonBin79, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Red Flag Office 10

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Red Flag Office 10

1. Red Flag Office 10 - Similar Threads - Red Flag Office

2. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  3. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  4. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Flag Emojis

Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  6. Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter

Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter: Got a mail from March that doesn't appear in the flagged filter, if I go and search for it it's there and it's flagged. This is annoying, if it doesn't appear in the filter then I think it's been dealt with when it hasn't. Is there some setting I can change to fix this or...
  7. MiniTools Partition Wizard offical download now flagged as dangerous

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MiniTools Partition Wizard offical download now flagged as dangerous: The download of MiniTools Partition Wizard Free version 11 from the official MiniTools site is detected as containing PUA:Win32/FusionCore. I have PUA detection enabled in Defender and it immediately detected it on download. [img] This application is a bundling software...
  8. flag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flag: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  9. Red Flag Office 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Red Flag Office 10: I have Windows 10 with Microsoft Office 10 - 2001. Somehow I have red flags showing against a couple of my e-mails. Can anyone please tell me how to cancel the red flag as I can see no reason for them being there. Kind regards, RonBin 138085
  10. Flags

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flags: Shame on you Microsoft! Your bias in rubbing our noses in LGBT is rude and insensitive. I treat everyone I meet based only on their behavior, not their belief system, but stop rubbing my nose in LGBT! I'm sick of it! Stay out of my parade. You cannot overcome your own...