Windows 10: Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC

Discus and support Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Red Gear Pro Wired controller plug and play but my PC does not recognise it. Can someone help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KIngpin._.69, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC

I just bought a Red Gear Pro Wired controller plug and play but my PC does not recognise it. Can someone help me please?

:)

KIngpin._.69, Jun 7, 2021
  2. natr0n Win User

Wired PS3/PS4 controllers on PC question

I got this controller. Shop Controllers, Power, Audio & Gaming Accessories

It works really great on its own.

I cant seem to get any of these programs (tried all of them listed) to detect it as a 360 pad.

natr0n, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Xbox One wired Controller doesn't work. Only with GOW

As title says. My Xbox One wired Controller works great with all games I have, except for Gears of War.
    Any suggestion?

Siegfriedm, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Hi,

The drivers for Xbox 360 Controllers are automatically installed on Windows 10. If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.

We also suggest that you install all the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC

1. Red Gear Pro Wired Controller is not getting read by PC - Similar Threads - Red Gear Pro

2. ps5 controller wired not connecting on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps5 controller wired not connecting on my pc: hello,i just brought a new ps5 controller and i ps5 charge and play USB cable today and i plugged it into my pc and waited for the pop up saying the drivers are being downloaded but it never pupped up and i've had the ps5 controller plugged into my pc for 20 minuets nowso i...
  3. xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox controller no longer connects to pc wired: my xbox controller is no longer connecting to my pc when i check device manager there is no sign of the controller driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-no-longer-connects-to-pc-wired/20d9e5ed-baa3-4a6c-99f6-5c32f435b101
  4. PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app

PDP Gaming Phantasm Red Rouge Fantasme Wired Controller And PDP Control Hub app: I bought my PDP gaming controller on 04/11/21 and the controllers trigger buttons are only useable as z axis strafing and I can only get the left analouge stick to move the right one does not work so I can't look around and the controller hub app for windows 10 won't...
  5. Connecting xbox controller wired to pc

Connecting xbox controller wired to pc: I have seen another thread with this issue and am having the same thing. I connect with a cable to my pc but it only vibrates for a sec and doesn't turn on. I know the usb cable and port works because I have tested it. I have checked in device manager and went to show hidden...
  6. wired controller not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired controller not working on pc: just bought a wired cotnroller to play with on pc and i tried to connect it with the cbale that comes with the controller and it doesnt work. i hold down the button and it doesnt even flash. please help...
  7. PC not reading PS4 Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not reading PS4 Controller: I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and Printers” I’ve tried using DS4 Windows to no avail, and my PC is missing the HID Compliant Game Controller driver Anyone...
  8. Xbox one controller wired on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller wired on PC: Hi, So i connect my xbox one controller to my pc without a problem, plug and play. I use it on steam to play some games and for some reason whenever i hold the controller to 'flat' position it shuts itself off. When I hold the controller vertically in my hand i can play...
  9. Multiple Gear VR Controllers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Gear VR Controllers.: So I am trying to connect a second gear vr controller to my windows 10 device and it doesn't work, also some people say that it did work before the 1903 update so is there something i can do to connect the second one or use an older version of windows 10?...
  10. wired internet controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wired internet controller: When I upgraded from win 8 to 10 my wired internet controller is gone and can't connect through wire anyone have a valid solution?? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-internet-controller/6aec4dc5-859f-496a-802c-db6db20fd4db