Windows 10: Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

Discus and support Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been happening for 3 days now or 4, I got some very tiny dots hard to see but easy to see on DARK images or spots, my screen also keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FRANCISCOGASTAO, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

This has been happening for 3 days now or 4, I got some very tiny dots hard to see but easy to see on DARK images or spots, my screen also keeps glitching all the time, the screen pops up for miliseconds, the same screen but repeated 4 TIMES on different positions, the dots keep running around the screen and when luminosity is at 100% it is very noticeable. Please help I tried to look for help on this and 0 clues how to. I think the screen is damaged but it doesn't have cracks or anything. Device: Laptop

:)

FRANCISCOGASTAO, Feb 3, 2022
  2. saadanwar Win User

Red and Blue dots appearing on second monitor

After a long time, I have managed to solve this problem. I just switched back and forth from Full HD resolution to the resolution of the monitor and voila, the problem was solved.

Follow the steps below:

1. display adapter settings

2. display adapter properties

3. click list all modes

4. Now just click the highest resolution in the list (i tried both 32-bit and interlaced) and apply it. After a while, switch back to the original resolution of your monitor (In my case it was 1360X768) and the red/blue dots will disappear.

saadanwar, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Red dot on my screen..

If a sub-pixel (one of the red, green, or blue ones) is stuck on a certain colour, it's called a stuck pixel. A dead pixel is when all 3 sub-pixels stop working and show up as a black dot.

The best way to fix it is run this video (attached) over the top of where the stuck/dead pixel is while gently massaging the screen. You'll need VLC player to play it or maybe quicktime.

I've got a stuck green pixel, but it oesn't bother me becasue I can only see it if the screen's black and I'm right up close to it.

Hope this helps *Smile Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help... :)

oli_ramsay, Feb 3, 2022
  4. Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

Screen with green dots

Hi,

I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed.

Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in.

So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and brightness is set to highest.

Now i am not able to diagnose the problem is it with graphics card or with screen. I think problem is with graphics card as green dots are present also while vaio logo is displayed while booting.

Due to lockdown can't get it to service center.

Please help or any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tarique A., Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

1. Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help... - Similar Threads - Red Green Blue

2. what is this red dot on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this red dot on my screen?: this has been on my screen and noticed it after going to YouTube, I go back and it's still there, when I hovered over it, it said JavaScript void0 . what should I do?...
  3. Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...: This has been happening for 3 days now or 4, I got some very tiny dots hard to see but easy to see on DARK images or spots, my screen also keeps glitching all the time, the screen pops up for miliseconds, the same screen but repeated 4 TIMES on different positions, the dots...
  4. Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red, Green and Blue dots running all over my monitor and screen glitching sometimes, help...: This has been happening for 3 days now or 4, I got some very tiny dots hard to see but easy to see on DARK images or spots, my screen also keeps glitching all the time, the screen pops up for miliseconds, the same screen but repeated 4 TIMES on different positions, the dots...
  5. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!: so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its...
  6. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  7. Red/Blue/Green Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  8. Green dots/glitter all over my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Green dots/glitter all over my screen: This happened while I was playing a game: When a level was loading (not for the first time, normally it would load) the game froze and I couldn't quit the game so I restarted my computer by holding the on/off button. When it came back on it was in a low resolution (I fixed...
  9. Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Red/Blue Dots appearing on second monitor: Hi, I am facing a strange problem. I have installed Windows 10 recently on my new PC. The problem I am facing is that the HDMI connected Samsung TV (which is the second monitor) is showing up red/blue dots across the screen. Initially, i thought it might be a graphic...
  10. Strange green dots all over the screen after updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange green dots all over the screen after updates: Hi, so my problems with W10 started about month ago after one of the Windows Updates. It started with nvidia driver crushes basically all the time. Now I got my PC reseted back to basic for the third time and it's barely running. It running in some low screen resolution only...