Windows 10: Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

Discus and support Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've read an old thread about this and tried everything I could to make this stop. At first it went back to the load up screen but then continued on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joel D Roderick, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

I've read an old thread about this and tried everything I could to make this stop. At first it went back to the load up screen but then continued on. The last time I tried to reboot the red, green, blue, white, black screen rotation would not go away, it came back each reboot. Now the computer will not even turn on. Plugged in and not plugged in. How can i do a factory reset if I cannot get to a screen to do so?

:)

Joel D Roderick, Jul 7, 2021

2. On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black

On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black not turning on. When I press the start button on of a few times I'm lucky to get in what could I try, I am at my end and wonder if I should try go back to Windows 7??

EuniceDiedericks, Jul 7, 2021
  3. help red green blue white bar screen

i have an att tilt htc 8925 and i can not get my phone to load up. i keep getting a red green blue white screen, in the red it said

kais1*0

spl-1.56.0000

cpld-8

and the white said serial

i have taken the battery out, i have tried a hard reset and nothing works. does anyone know what else i could do?

jemisonjude, Jul 7, 2021
  4. joejjv Win User

Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

Red, green, blue, white, black screens during startup Windows 10

Ok this went on for months until I noticed the volume buttons had stopped working as well. Looked this up and found this forum

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19525540?db=5

provided a link to a dell on screen display app, downloaded it and the volume buttons worked again and the windows loaded without the red, green, blue, white black cycle nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us...N&categoryId=AP&dgc=SM&cid=266777&lid=4920923

joejjv, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

1. Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the... - Similar Threads - Red green blue

2. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  3. MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC GIVES GREEN / YELLOW / RED / BLUE SCREEN: Hello Guys , lately my computer is not working normaly. My computer started freezing, it started showing "green screen" of several colors, I turned on the computer and after two minutes it stays like this. I thought it was a virus so I decided to reset the computer, but to no...
  4. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...: I've been facing this problem recently, tried nearly every solution there is on the internet reinstalled drives, windows multiple times, I don't know if It's a hardware issue but I've tried sending it to some people to check the hardware and they said it was "fine", don't...
  5. WHite background displays as light green/blue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHite background displays as light green/blue: All of a sudden my Windows 10 laptop has started displaying white backgrounds in Explorer and the browser etc as a sort of light blue/green tint instead of white. Note that as far as I can tell it only does it for pure white ie. 0xFFFFFF, where there is an almost white,...
  6. Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens: I installed a new ssd drive on my laptop and it worked. Then I switched back to my old hdd to get my remaining important files which I forgot to include on my backup ahead of time which didn't work. Then I switched back my ssd on the main drive bay and when I boot it up, it...
  7. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  8. Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.: How do I get the PC working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/dell-inspiron-20-all-in-one-screen-flashes-black/0cea686a-cad0-4b46-8abd-106922f90884
  9. Display cycles between red green and black

in Windows 10 Support
    Display cycles between red green and black: I have a generic pnp monitor running with the most recent windows 10 update, build 1803 installed with the option in the power settings set to turn off the monitor in 10 minutes. However instead of turning it off I get a full screen which cycles from red to green to black....
  10. Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text: Hello As they say, a picture says it better. Would anyone be able to help. I tried to search for new drivers but it said we had the right ones... thanks [img] 93028

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red/green/blue/white/black screen solved

2. Dell Latitude 5420 red blue green screen

3. Red green blue white black screen solved