Windows 10: Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

Discus and support Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What does a red into/cross mark over the Local Drive mean and how to remove it ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ajay Kumar, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

What does a red into/cross mark over the Local Drive mean and how to remove it ? Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives 1db8cd18-f6bc-4d9f-a7a4-b5cd3cfa2f1f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ajay Kumar, Jul 10, 2019
  2. JohnnyLie Win User

device performance and health status is red cross mark

Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark

then i try to enter the device performance and got into health report, all of the choices there such as device driver etc are show no issues

so basically the red cross mark is only at the system ->about , i wonder how to get rid or make it become green check mark

JohnnyLie, Jul 10, 2019
  3. SubhanMI Win User
    Device Performance and Health is in red cross mark and not updating it

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the quick response!

Still getting issue like below.

Problems found:

Service registration is missing or corrupt Not fixed with red cross mark...

Please help me in resolving this issue ASAP.

Thaks,

Subhani

SubhanMI, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

What are these red cross marks and green tick marks on most of my icons? Be it desktop or different folders, it's there everywhere.

These are the sync status of these folders to Onedrive.

A red circle with a white cross means that a file or folder cannot be synced.

Files that you mark as "Always keep on this device" have the green circle with the white check mark.

Complete list of Onedrive icons -
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-d...

Vijay_Verma, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

1. Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives - Similar Threads - Red Cross Mark

2. red cross appearing on files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  3. red cross appearing on files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  4. Files with red cross

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with red cross: All the files that I created recently have a red cross on them. This refers to different formats Excel, World, PowerPoint. What is it and how to get rid of this red cross? Thank you....
  5. My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.: Hello! Can you help me with this? 10 July 2019 3 am I used my laptop and all runs normal no X mark on local disk. Then 10 am I used it again and this happen. Local Disk C:, D:, E:, all of it has its X red mark. Why? I've been googled, youtubed. I've done all the tips, like...
  6. Red cross sign on my drive units in explorer

Red cross sign on my drive units in explorer: Hi Yesterday I discovered a strange red sign on my drive units in file explorer. They look like the onedrive sync status "cannot sync" symbol. The strange thing is I can't find why they pop up now. Also, I don't have OneDrive installed. My computer is running Windows 10...
  7. Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar: After carrying out an upgrade including a new Motherboard, processor and Ram memory I had to re-install Windows Win 10 Pro ( Free upgrade - digital licence type ) unfortunately after I installed it a message appeared a few days later that it needs activating. Following the...
  8. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  9. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  10. Red cross on sound

Red cross on sound: Hello, I have a fresh install on my PC and for some reason it doesn't detect my headphones, I've plugged them in the front and rear and still no luck, all drivers and software are up to date, any idea what's happening? They did use to work before the fresh install. 43067

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disk with red plus sign

2. drivers are with cross mark