Windows 10: Red restart screen after first login

Discus and support Red restart screen after first login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 x64 reference-image using MDT. All of the sudden all of my test images has a red or purple restart screen when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lyngsie, May 6, 2016.

1. lyngsie Win User

Red restart screen after first login

Hello,

I am working on a Windows 10 x64 reference-image using MDT. All of the sudden all of my test images has a red or purple restart screen when Windows reboot first time after initial installation. Same color briefly flashes after the reboot, but all reboot occurrences after that are back to the normal blue color. No filesystem errors found either nor any driver issues apparently.

Should I be worried about the wrong color when restarting after initial installation? It does seem to indicate something is wrong.

:)

lyngsie, May 6, 2016
  2. beBoss™ Win User

Windows 10 adds keyboard layouts/languages on every update and I can't remove them

Well,

I have them always on login screen(4 languages).

And I have them into my account (after login into my MS account, not local) after the
    first restart (when there is a big update or version upgrade).

After the second restart they disappear from my account (when I'm logged in), but on login screen they are still four.

beBoss™, May 6, 2016
  3. Windows hello acting wierd

From past few days (I don't remember exactly when) my windows hello is acting weird after waking up from sleep.

either it's always on or It doesn't turn on.

Most of the times when I try to login using windows hello face recognition it shows "turning on" forever, I cannot see the red dot that's visible when the windows hello camera is on.

Some times it's always on. I can see that the red dot is always there.

It works perfectly for the first login after shutdown/restart. It won't work with login after sleep/hibernate.

is anyone else facing similar problem?

My SP4 is on production build 10586.318

I think either the last build or the last updates for the camera is the culprit.

SpiderReddy, May 6, 2016
Thema:

Red restart screen after first login

1. Red restart screen after first login - Similar Threads - Red restart screen

2. Red screen after start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red screen after start up.: I have a Windows 7 HP PC that I recently updated to windows 10 home. It worked great for awhile but at one start up the screen stays red. It's like there's a red color filter on it. I've tried deleting the graphics driver and restarting. When I deleted, everything got...
  3. RDP first login after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP first login after restart: Greetings, I have a home server and manage it via RDP. Sadly, this technology is pretty non-stable and every time I restart the server, I get an error when I try to log in to my server. It says, that "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections...
  4. Screen color shifts to red after login, even with night shift off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen color shifts to red after login, even with night shift off: Basically, problem is: Screen display is neutral pre-login Login and after 15-30 seconds, screen shifts to red, like night light is on night light is off in the settings, turning it on can make it even more red turning night light off again removes the extra color temp but...
  5. How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable login/lock screen on first startup or after restart ?: I just want the login/lock screen to appear when I lock my windows (WinKey+L) or when i sleep my windows, not when my windows first startup or after restart. For your information I use local account and pin. 148749
  6. Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen On First Login Every Time.: I am using Windows 10 Home on Acer Predator Helios 300. Every time i turn on my laptop and login to the Admin user Account, i face a black screen without any icons or taskbar. I have to logout by using ctrl+alt+del and re login again, or run task manager and run new task to...
  7. Windows 10 freezing in login screen after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing in login screen after restart: So I restarted my pc yesterday by accident and when it starts it suddenly freezes at the login screen. I login automatically so I have the spinning dots but they just freeze at some point. This isnt the first time this happened but I don't know how to fix it. I can login...
  8. Win10 Fresh install black screen after the first restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Fresh install black screen after the first restart: Hi, I have decided to do a fresh windows 10 install on my laptop (dell xps17), I upgraded it a while back from win7 to win 10 and it ran fine. I created the installtion media through the windows iso download tool and am using a USB to do the install. After booting to the...
  9. Restarts after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restarts after login: After i login on a new computer i just bought, for some reason, it restarts! Ive tried lots of things, and i dont have a usb with windows 10 on it either so i dont know what yo exactly do except finding help, so if anyone can help im all open for it....
  10. Black screen with cursor after install and first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after install and first login: Just upgraded my bro-in-law's HP Pavilion desktop from 8.1 to 10. It's got an AMD processor, but I don't know which one exactly...probably one of the lower level ones. It was a refurb from Fry's, purchased a couple of months ago. It was running 8.1 just fine. The upgrade...