Windows 10: red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

Discus and support red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ive been trying to fix my minecraft for a while, and i found out that my default graphics card is the intel and not the nvidia one. nowhere online does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nerdlord1, Dec 31, 2020.

1. nerdlord1 Win User

red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

ive been trying to fix my minecraft for a while, and i found out that my default graphics card is the intel and not the nvidia one. nowhere online does it show how to fix this so i have come here. any ideas? red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default. b610fef4-3b0a-47b7-b45c-19f05d6c63c0?upload=true.png

:)

nerdlord1, Dec 31, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    lost my graphic card

Thank you for your reply.

Based on the information you've provided, it seems that your graphics card is having an issue. If the driver is corrupted or missing, the graphics card will still show in Device Manager with specific indicator.

Note:

red X = disabled

yellow exclamation mark = drivers are not properly installed

To resolve the issue, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your graphics card to have it checked.

Please post back if you have other concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Dec 31, 2020
  4. red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

Changing default graphics card

Hi Ajdin,

We suggest contacting the manufacturer of your laptop regarding your concern. They might advise you to try updating your graphics card driver and if that won't work, something might be really wrong with your graphics card.

Best regards.

Joanna 777, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default.

1. red screen on minecraft/wrong graphics card set to default. - Similar Threads - red screen minecraft

2. Setting Nvidia Graphics Card as the Default Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Nvidia Graphics Card as the Default Card: My laptop computer MSI GF76 Katana 11UCX-892XRU has an integrated Intel graphics card and the Geforce 2050 RTX card. But when I go to Settings > System > Display > Advanced display, the Intel card is shown as the default graphics card even though the driver for Geforce is...
  3. Setting Nvidia Graphics Card as the Default Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting Nvidia Graphics Card as the Default Card: My laptop computer MSI GF76 Katana 11UCX-892XRU has an integrated Intel graphics card and the Geforce 2050 RTX card. But when I go to Settings > System > Display > Advanced display, the Intel card is shown as the default graphics card even though the driver for Geforce is...
  4. Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?: I get this message when my computer is switched on. 1720-SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure.Failing Drive: SATAOFailing Attribute: #05Have to press F1 to continue booting.I hadded a stick of DIMM. Still same message. I added second stick of DIMM, no message computer...
  5. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Red screen on Minecraft: Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past this red screen. I checked to make sure I have the most current drivers and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no...
  6. Windows default graphics settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows default graphics settings: My integrated intel graphics card is what windows has set as my power saving gpu, and my dedicated nvdia card as the high power mode, and even when I am in the high power mode some reason my intel card is being used sometimes. Any way to always use my nvdia card? It´s all so...
  7. Graphics card and screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card and screen: Hi, Its my first time using a pc and i was having some issues so i asked my friends for advice. They told me to disable the graphics card and my screen went black and cant get it back. Ive tried almost everything on the internet to get it up again but it just comes up with...
  8. How to set Intel graphics card as default for waking up PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set Intel graphics card as default for waking up PC?: I'm on an ASUS Laptop and I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10. I notice that when I put my computer to sleep and wake it up it takes about 10-11 seconds before the login screen appears. I believe this is because it tries to use my Nvidia graphics first rather than my...
  9. To setting each graphic card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    To setting each graphic card: Hi there, I asked Dell about and neither them know something else about: I have a Dell Inspiron i7 7700 with GTX 1050, and I want to watch videos by the GTX and dont by intel HD graphic 530, that it dont suport high perfomance videos, like high bitrates or big size videos or...
  10. Choosing default graphics card???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Choosing default graphics card???: Hello, I have an AMD Radeon R5 340X graphics card installed in my Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop pc and I have been trying to figure out how to make the original Intel Xeon E3 graphics card that came with my PC the default card again. I feel like I remember seeing the option to...