Windows 10: Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

Discus and support Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JDBills, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JDBills Win User

Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a red screen if clicked or typed anything all i could see was the clock page I couldn’t even get to the password page. I turned my computer on and off a few times and waited a while before turning it on again and it is still doing the same thing.

:)

JDBills, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Nickynoo Win User

Login Screen

I have a problem with my login screen - well actually it is with the screen that comes before the login screen.
    It seems to be stuck on the colour that is chosen for pesonalisation/colour/pick a colour. Although my lock screen is set on windows spotlight (it is my understanding that the screen loaded before the login screen and the lock screen picture share the same image - this was true a few builds ago but now the screen in question just seems to stay the solid colour. I have also notice that if i go to personalization/lock screen that the apps that I can choose to show detailed status and the other plus signs - the drop down lists are all blank, some with red X s on them.

Nickynoo, Jan 17, 2022
  3. No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 17, 2022
  4. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen - Similar Threads - Red screen try

2. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  3. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  4. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with blue and red artifacting when I tried to launch Valorant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue and red artifacting when I tried to launch Valorant.: I would like to figure out what caused this error I used whocrashed to analyze the dump files and it came back with what you see below. If I had to guess it probably is nothing but I would like to make sure of this.pc specs:ryzen 5900xrtx 307032gb ramwindows 11Crash dump...
  6. Black screen with blue and red artifacting when I tried to launch Valorant.

Black screen with blue and red artifacting when I tried to launch Valorant.: I would like to figure out what caused this error I used whocrashed to analyze the dump files and it came back with what you see below. If I had to guess it probably is nothing but I would like to make sure of this.pc specs:ryzen 5900xrtx 307032gb ramwindows 11Crash dump...
  7. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen: I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a red screen if clicked or typed anything all i could see was the clock page I couldn’t even get to the password page. I turned...
  8. Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen

Red screen when I try to type or click on login screen: I just randomly turned on my computer after having been on it earlier with no issue. I turned it on and went to login and I was met with a flash of a red screen if clicked or typed anything all i could see was the clock page I couldn’t even get to the password page. I turned...
  9. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b
  10. Red restart screen after first login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Red restart screen after first login: Hello, I am working on a Windows 10 x64 reference-image using MDT. All of the sudden all of my test images has a red or purple restart screen when Windows reboot first time after initial installation. Same color briefly flashes after the reboot, but all reboot occurrences...