Windows 10: Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081

Discus and support Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is causing Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimAnsley, Jul 13, 2019.

1. KimAnsley Win User

Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081

what is causing Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081

:)

KimAnsley, Jul 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Red Screen with Microsoft Protect Error 0xeb1630081 - Similar Threads - Red Screen Microsoft

2. how to fix this acount protection red mark.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to fix this acount protection red mark.: how to fix this red cross https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-acount-protection-red-mark/5ae376b5-aaac-4039-9014-9e6226a89209
  3. Camera Red Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Red Screen: Out of the blue, my Zoom camera and my computer camera show a totally red-tinted screen, but the rest of my computer is not red. I tried resetting my camera app and no help. Help!...
  4. Blue screen with Red screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with Red screen: Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy AMD Radeon rx 560 4GB graphics Card.. after some days my computer doing blue screen i don't know why.. i have antivirus and...
  5. red square on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red square on screen: Please help me get this removed i tried to reinstall drivers restart pc its not monitor settings [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-square-on-screen/51b6a870-2b34-473e-bdea-98aa100708b7
  6. Red screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red screens: why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/red-screens/0b1a1fff-8194-478e-a352-a698b51dbc4e
  7. red laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    red laptop screen: I was typing in a word document and the colors of my screen changed to red and black (see photo). I looked through all the display settings and couldn't change it. Any suggestions?[ATTACH]...
  8. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b
  9. Red tint on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red tint on the screen: I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?...
  10. Screen flashing red

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashing red: Good day to all haven't been here for a while as my desktop failed on me so decided to get a laptop. its a HP 252 been working well until last week. Every time I connect a usb pendrive or any sd card the screen flashes a red colour for a couple of second then returns normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system protect error with red screen