Windows 10: Red screens

Discus and support Red screens in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BillKelly7, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Red screens

why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place?

:)

BillKelly7, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Red screens

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Red screens

1. Red screens - Similar Threads - Red screens

2. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  3. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  4. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  6. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  7. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  9. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  10. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot