Windows 10: Red symbol when trying to get a game

Discus and support Red symbol when trying to get a game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition as of late and i cant seem to install the game onto my PC. This symbol appears on my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoffeeMentaur17, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Red symbol when trying to get a game

I've been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition as of late and i cant seem to install the game onto my PC. This symbol appears on my cursor when i hover over the install button. Is there something I am doing wrong? What can i do to prevent this from Happening

:)

CoffeeMentaur17, Sep 27, 2020
  2. cxeeoou Win User

Weird red symbols appearing between numbers

Around a month ago I started seeing random red dots mixed in between strings of numbers

Red symbol when trying to get a game [​IMG]

They're appearing everywhere and I'm not sure what's causing it. When I try and copy and paste text containing the symbols, a couple of spaces usually show up in place of the red dots. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? It's driving me crazy

cxeeoou, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Nokia 6233 and small red car symbol?

What means a small red car symbol on a Nokia 6233 ? The symbol is the next to the bluetooth symbol.

aegeanblue, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Red symbol when trying to get a game

Red symbols on the display

I got my new Nokia 2630 just a couple of weeks ago. All of a sudden there are two red symbols or signs or marks on the display. I have no idea what they mean or how to erase them. Can anyone help me please?

caliente---01, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Red symbol when trying to get a game

1. Red symbol when trying to get a game - Similar Threads - Red symbol trying

2. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  3. Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version: I have a cd for a game called Wolves of the Pacific" AKA SilentHunter4. There is a very large forum for players which has created a version update v1.4 which has been installed and used by many members 10k+. When I and some others try to install this update I get a Popup...
  4. Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version

Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version: I have a cd for a game called Wolves of the Pacific" AKA SilentHunter4. There is a very large forum for players which has created a version update v1.4 which has been installed and used by many members 10k+. When I and some others try to install this update I get a Popup...
  5. Red Taskbar Symbol, can't bring window to foreground

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Taskbar Symbol, can't bring window to foreground: Hey there,since I've updated to Windows 11 in November 2021 there are consistent issues with my taskbar.Even after a big number of serious updates on Windows 11, these problems still exist, and I can't find any solutions online.My system and all drivers are being...
  6. Red Taskbar Symbol, can't bring window to foreground

Red Taskbar Symbol, can't bring window to foreground: Hey there,since I've updated to Windows 11 in November 2021 there are consistent issues with my taskbar.Even after a big number of serious updates on Windows 11, these problems still exist, and I can't find any solutions online.My system and all drivers are being...
  7. Not able to get @ symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to get @ symbol: So out of nowhere im not able to get the @ symbol. My keyboard is set to US-qwerty, my shift works and my 2 work independently but not together. Everything is up to date, drivers are the most recent and all other fuctions are working correctly. Also, all scans for curruption...
  8. Weird red symbols appearing between numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird red symbols appearing between numbers: Around a month ago I started seeing random red dots mixed in between strings of numbers [img] They're appearing everywhere and I'm not sure what's causing it. When I try and copy and paste text containing the symbols, a couple of spaces usually show up in place of the red...
  9. trying to get games to stast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to get games to stast: I downloadws several games and none of the will start up so how can I fix this so I can play the games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-games-to-stast/d5f3e9ee-8d04-461d-879a-4dd40385a406
  10. Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.: Yello. My screen turns red/gets a red overlay only when I put stuff in fullscreen mode. Haven't had any problems with the graphics otherwise, I do know that my screen is a bit extreme and that it might explain some of my issues but I don't understand it. My screen is an...