Windows 10: Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.

Discus and support Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently just noticed these lines that appear on the corner of my laptop after using it for more than 2 hours. What are they, and how do I solve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sirin-Apple, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.

I recently just noticed these lines that appear on the corner of my laptop after using it for more than 2 hours. What are they, and how do I solve it? They will go away after I don't use my laptop. But, as soon as I start it up again, slowly it will come up again.I can't show the picture because for some reason Microsoft won't let me. It keeps saying "Files failed to upload".I already got my LCD screen replaced under warranty, but it still doesn't solve the problem. They also said the cables and video card are in fine condition.

:)

Sirin-Apple, Feb 1, 2023

2. After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line

Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. 651dcf20-c8ec-4319-87a1-e85f03afd6b5?upload=true.jpg

Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. 88264e70-84c2-4787-8851-503a3022c133?upload=true.jpg
    Hello,
    i have a ASUS laptop with Windows 10 on it.
    After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue line
    need urgent help!!

PC spec
    Asus vivobook core i5 8th gen
    (X571GT_F571GT)
    Ram -8gb
    Graphic card - 4gb nvidia gtx 1650

_SHIVAM_KUMAR, Feb 1, 2023
  3. cvicari Win User
    Acer Notebook, display screeen - red/green lines

Acer notebook, display screen red/green lines

Sorry, Acer not with me at the moment for model number. I wonder if dog stepped on it ???
    How much to fix it do you think?

cvicari, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.

After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line

Left corner vertical red line and right corner vertical blue line
    Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. [​IMG]

Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. 25592b42-97e3-405e-aa91-e869e45dc7cc?upload=true.jpg

Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. 25d1a05c-6879-46fa-b006-481eefe1484d?upload=true.jpg

_SHIVAM_KUMAR, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.

1. Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen. - Similar Threads - Red vertical lines

2. Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red vertical lines on the corner of Acer laptop screen.: I recently just noticed these lines that appear on the corner of my laptop after using it for more than 2 hours. What are they, and how do I solve it? They will go away after I don't use my laptop. But, as soon as I start it up again, slowly it will come up again.I can't show...
  3. Laptops right screen corners red vertical lines and left corners blue vertical lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops right screen corners red vertical lines and left corners blue vertical lines: Hello, I have an hp laptop running windows 11. Laptop spec- Ryzen 5 5500u, 8 gb ram. When I turn on my laptop there is no issue with the screen. But after using some time red and blue lines at both corners of the screen start to appear and get bigger and brighter over the...
  4. Laptops right screen corners red vertical lines and left corners blue vertical lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptops right screen corners red vertical lines and left corners blue vertical lines: Hello, I have an hp laptop running windows 11. Laptop spec- Ryzen 5 5500u, 8 gb ram. When I turn on my laptop there is no issue with the screen. But after using some time red and blue lines at both corners of the screen start to appear and get bigger and brighter over the...
  5. Laptops left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line: Hello, I have a hp laptop running windows 11. Laptop spec- Ryzen 5 5500u, 8 gb ram. When I start my laptop there is no issue with the screen. But after some time red and blue lines at both corners of the screen start to appear and get bigger and brighter over the time. What...
  6. Laptops left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line

Laptops left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue vertical line: Hello, I have a hp laptop running windows 11. Laptop spec- Ryzen 5 5500u, 8 gb ram. When I start my laptop there is no issue with the screen. But after some time red and blue lines at both corners of the screen start to appear and get bigger and brighter over the time. What...
  7. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  8. Vertical Green line in laptop's screen

Vertical Green line in laptop's screen: As I was out of the city, I couldn't open my laptop. When I came back and opened my laptop then there was a vertical horizontal line of the screen. I tried to fix it by updating driver also but it failed. So please suggest me some way to get out of this....
  9. After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue...: Hello,i have a ASUS laptop with Windows 10 on it.After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue lineneed urgent help!!...
  10. After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue...

After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue...: Hello,i have a ASUS laptop with Windows 10 on it.After windows 11 update show left screen corner red vertical line and right corner blue lineneed urgent help!!...