Windows 10: Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...

Discus and support Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried various things via Settings but can't get rid of . Really frustrating. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeMortimore, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...

Tried various things via Settings but can't get rid of . Really frustrating. Help!

:)

MikeMortimore, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Ibenzawla Win User
    Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Original title: Red Wavy Lines

Red wavy lines keeps randomly appearing under words when typing even though all the words are spelled correctly. It happens on Edge browser and its so bad that I gave up using it. Maybe a simple spelling error triggers it and then the red line appears but
    then it never goes away even after I correcting the words and stays like that for whole paragraphs or as long as I am typing. This is really annoying. I have given up using Edge because of this and it pains me because I really love the performance of Edge
    Browser. Thanks in advance.

Ibenzawla, Sep 14, 2021
  4. ramidesu Win User

Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...

Red Wavy Line under text-how to disable-

Has any one figured out how to get that red wavy line to go away. Or has Microsoft gotten back to anyone. I have to same issue where the random red wavy line appears for no reason and I can't get rid of it.

ramidesu, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...

1. Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I... - Similar Threads - Red wavy lines

2. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  3. red squiggle under any text i type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red squiggle under any text i type: After trying to install another language keyboard which failed, I now have this happening wherever I type in text, even right here . How can we stop this madness in win 11 pleaseThanksJohn...
  4. red squiggle under any text i type

red squiggle under any text i type: After trying to install another language keyboard which failed, I now have this happening wherever I type in text, even right here . How can we stop this madness in win 11 pleaseThanksJohn...
  5. How to run Microsoft Edge using Command line on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Microsoft Edge using Command line on Windows 10: If you wish to run the Microsoft Edge browser using the Command Prompt in Windows 10, here is how you can go about it. This post list some useful command-line arguments or switches. [ATTACH] Open Microsoft Edge using Command line To open Microsoft Edge using Command...
  6. Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel: I get red wiggly lines under all my words correctly and incorrectly spelled whenever I insert a shape into Excel. I haven't been able to find a solution online, though I've noted others have posted this query in places, but without successful resolutions. Seems like a bug to...
  7. Here’s how new Microsoft Edge will roll out to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how new Microsoft Edge will roll out to Windows 10: In early December 2018, Microsoft first announced that they’re adopting Chromium platform and Blink rendering engine to replace its in-house Edge browser. Today, new Microsoft Edge browser is generally available on Windows and macOS. If you haven’t downloaded the browser...
  8. How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid: How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/how-do-i-can-whrite-text-under-second-line-after/2e1d57e6-dc8b-4444-8617-e0193cee3491
  9. Strange red text line in Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange red text line in Windows Update screen: Hi there guys, noticed a strange red line in my Windows Update screen. Posting screenshot here (it's in italian, but I'll offer a rough translation of the red line underneath) [img] The red line says something like "Some settings are handled by the...
  10. Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

in Windows 10 Support
    Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them: Hello All: I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've typed to be rid of said RED UNERLINES, HELP! 45366