Windows 10: Red X Circle error on my Local Disk

Discus and support Red X Circle error on my Local Disk in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with my local disks on windows. I have a SSD and HDD on my Laptop and recently I saw a red X circle on my local drives. I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hesam Pourhabiby, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Red X Circle error on my Local Disk

Hi

I have a problem with my local disks on windows. I have a SSD and HDD on my Laptop and recently I saw a red X circle on my local drives. I cant understand its hardware problem or not. How can I fix it without formating my disks?

Thanks

:)

Hesam Pourhabiby, Jul 10, 2019

2. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full
    control. There are no red circles with white xs over these avatars. Any idea why the circle and x are there over administrator and how to fix it?

jawjahpeach, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 red circle with white x

What does this red circle/ X signify and what must be done to get rid of it?

BertBooyse, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Red X Circle error on my Local Disk

Windows 10 red circle with white x

I have red circles with white x inside and I cannot open anything

JillReeves, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Red X Circle error on my Local Disk

1. Red X Circle error on my Local Disk - Similar Threads - Red Circle error

2. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  3. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  4. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  5. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  6. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Speaker has red circled x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker has red circled x: Computer Speaker has Red circled x in bottom tool bar & I can't get it to open. Have just finished WinZip updates on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-has-red-circled-x/4c6eb3cd-a224-4ce1-8d73-79cc950c307b
  8. What does a red circle with an x mean

What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  9. My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Entire Disks has red X marks on it. WHY? X mark on Local Disk and External Drive.: Hello! Can you help me with this? 10 July 2019 3 am I used my laptop and all runs normal no X mark on local disk. Then 10 am I used it again and this happen. Local Disk C:, D:, E:, all of it has its X red mark. Why? I've been googled, youtubed. I've done all the tips, like...
  10. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?: Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem? Thanks, Belinda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-x-in-it-on-my-documents-icon/b613842a-e2a3-4e95-95d4-97f94a225922"