Windows 10: red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and...

Discus and support red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hallo. My computer; dell inspiron 5559 is run by Windows 10. So, 2 days ago abruptly Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet cable couldn’t be connected. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidIshimwe, Dec 14, 2019.

1. red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and...

Hallo. My computer; dell inspiron 5559 is run by Windows 10. So, 2 days ago abruptly Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet cable couldn’t be connected. I tried like every trick I can find on internet. Wi-Fi can’t be turned on manually, enabling and disabling connectors can’t be of any help, I updated drivers, I checked power management, I did all troubleshooting I can see fit, reset network settings and finally reset the PC with no effect. I came to conclusion that the problem might be NIC but when I tried to tether internet with USB (by my phone) it worked. If anyone would please tell me what the problem might be and how to resolve it. (And wireless switch button doesn’t help as well. In command prompt, when I try to check the status of my Medias, it says that they are disconnected, both Ethernet and WiFi)

:)

DavidIshimwe, Dec 14, 2019

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, Dec 14, 2019
  3. sgage Win User
    Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Are you using an Insider build? This is a known issue in one recent one (can't remember which one). I believe the latest preview build fixes it.

sgage, Dec 14, 2019
  4. red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and...

Windows 10 1803 - Ethernet icon Red X

Windows 10 1803

After an update to 1803 the PC shows a red X at the ethernet icon in bottom left. there is full connection to the internet but still a
    red X

i only have ethernet (LAN) so no wifi adapter.

Things i tried so far:

reset network in settings

reinstall drivers

rollback to 1709

troubleshooter for network

sc config netman type= own

system restore

cleanboot

set service WWAN to automatic

nothing helps - any body please help

regards Sebastian

SebastianWagner420, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and...

1. red X on WiFi and Ethernet. All together with Bluetooth can't function, and enabling and... - Similar Threads - red WiFi Ethernet

2. Red x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red x: I have a red x on applications on my desktop how dp I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/e34d33a4-3abb-436f-b62c-3428c362e2d8
  3. Red X on Bluetooth Network Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red X on Bluetooth Network Connection: I have scoured the internet for an answer to no avail. For a while now, my Bluetooth Network occasionally refused to identify devices. A simple, although pain in the butt from time to time, solution was to reboot. Sometimes it would require 2 or 3 reboots before the...
  4. Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together: Hello Guys, I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically. I am using Boat Rockerzz 400 as my headphones. Also when I run any game it shows I dont have any internet connection. I am...
  5. red x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red x: I have a red x though my live messenger how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/ccfafb8d-1b43-4260-be00-12bfa5b1aad7
  6. Windows WiFi Red X

Windows WiFi Red X: Hi I recently bought a new gaming PC with windows installed and when I booted up the computer it would now let me use my wireless wifi this is really irretatin pleases help me Whenever I try to connect to wifi it says no connections available or something...
  7. RED X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RED X: Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/76bfe88e-f667-4d00-b796-7fa0fb112fdd
  8. Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X

Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X: I'm having issues with my computer and it all started when my audio service for some reason randomly one day when I signed on displayed a Red X and still is on my pc to this day for about maybe close to a few days to a week now. I've watched almost every kind of tutorial and...
  9. WiFi and ethernet together

WiFi and ethernet together: I was wondering if it's possible to utilize both WiFi and ethernet in tandem. I'm pretty sure some of you are going to tell me that I can only access the internet through one of these, up to my bandwidth limit, but that's not what I mean. I'd like to access the internet...
  10. Can't connect to wifi any more. Wifi icon shows a red x.

Can't connect to wifi any more. Wifi icon shows a red x.: Latitude E6520 running Windows 10. Was working fine and then 2 days ago the wifi dropped and won't go back on. When I boot up, the wifi icon shows black and white with the little asterisk. I can click on it and see my network, and my neighbors, all showing up fine....