Windows 10: RED X

Discus and support RED X in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janetrosenholz, Oct 13, 2018.

1. RED X

Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it

:)

janetrosenholz, Oct 13, 2018

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 14, 2018
  4. bluueline Win User

RED X

red x - for pictures

as recently as last week I was able to view the photos on the web site today red X

bluueline, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

RED X

1. RED X - Similar Threads - RED

2. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  3. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  4. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  5. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  6. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  7. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  8. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  10. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d