Windows 10: Red x

Discus and support Red x in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a red x on some pictures did a search and followed what I found ie log out then log back in. Went back on picks the red x are now white x ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TracyMcfayden, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Red x

I had a red x on some pictures did a search and followed what I found ie log out then log back in. Went back on picks the red x are now white x ??

:)

TracyMcfayden, Feb 15, 2020

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 15, 2020
  4. bluueline Win User

Red x

red x - for pictures

as recently as last week I was able to view the photos on the web site today red X

bluueline, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Red x

1. Red x - Similar Threads - Red

2. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  3. My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My One Drive folders are showing a red X and tries to save files a A-: My One Drive folders are showing a red x. I can open a file but cannot save it as it doesn't recognise the file address or name . It renames the file A- and says cannot locate OneDrive even though I have just opened it from the onedrive...
  4. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  5. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...: Even though my volume is on, the speaker icon has a little red x next to it and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but the Get Help app from the settings app didn't help and so I have no idea what to do to fix it. What do I do?...
  6. What can I do to fix my speaker issue. My volume's on but there's a little red x next to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  8. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  9. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...

What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...: What is this icon with the red dot? Is it Adobe? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click on it at all. When I hover over it, nothing pops up. I can’t get rid of it. Virus? I got a few pop ups yesterday on my laptop that the system detected a possible virus. I...