Windows 10: Red x

Discus and support Red x in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a red x on applications on my desktop how dp I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OliMoore, May 16, 2022.

1. OliMoore Win User

Red x

I have a red x on applications on my desktop how dp I fix it?

:)

OliMoore, May 16, 2022

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, May 16, 2022
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 16, 2022
  4. bluueline Win User

Red x

red x - for pictures

as recently as last week I was able to view the photos on the web site today red X

bluueline, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Red x

1. Red x - Similar Threads - Red

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. Red x's in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red x's in File Explorer: I was copying a bunch of files from an external HD when I maxed out my OneDrive capacity. I subscribed to more OneDrive space, but in File Explorer the folders involved in the transfer are still showing a white x in a red circle indicating they can't be backed up to OneDrive....
  5. Red x's in File Explorer

Red x's in File Explorer: I was copying a bunch of files from an external HD when I maxed out my OneDrive capacity. I subscribed to more OneDrive space, but in File Explorer the folders involved in the transfer are still showing a white x in a red circle indicating they can't be backed up to OneDrive....
  6. Red x's in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  8. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  9. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  10. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Customization