Windows 10: Reddit you're my last hope

Discus and support Reddit you're my last hope in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer wont update realtek HD audio driver. Just gives me the error saying one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lamagal, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Reddit you're my last hope

My computer wont update realtek HD audio driver. Just gives me the error saying one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation. I've tried everything. Downloaded latest realtek driver. And it wont install either. I've tried to uninstall but when I do it just re appears now as audio device on HD audio bus. I tried to add a legacy driver and that wont work either. Any help will be very appreciated.

submitted by /u/Lamagal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lamagal, Jun 23, 2020

2. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 23, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Reddit you're my last hope

X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Reddit you're my last hope

1. Reddit you're my last hope - Similar Threads - Reddit you're last

2. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  3. My last hope are you guys pls help me plss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My last hope are you guys pls help me plss: Hey so I have a lenovo ideapad that is stuck in the preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC then your PC did not start correctly loop I have watched countless YouTube videos but none of them were useful. Pls help me need my laptop for some work....
  4. OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”: “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!” My younger brother was working on a book when he died. In his will he left the manuscript to me and his closest friends, asking that we finish the editing and publish it. Unfortunately, he didn’t leave us the passwords to his...
  5. OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!”: “Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you’re my last hope!” My younger brother was working on a book when he died. In his will he left the manuscript to me and his closest friends, asking that we finish the editing and publish it. Unfortunately, he didn’t leave us the passwords to his...
  6. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers: [ATTACH] After the water spillage , i gave my pc for repair and they changed the motherboard. after that , audio driver worked for 2-3 days and stopped working( not completely , for eg- in the morning it would work ,but it wouldnt even work after some time) under warranty...
  7. Minidump Review...help me [insert jedi name], you're my only hope

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump Review...help me [insert jedi name], you're my only hope: Before I punt my NZXT off my balcony, I would like a little help in diagnosing a crash I experienced tonight. Was just fiddling around in After Effects when both monitors black-screened, no input, nothing...long press Power button to reboot. This, after having a heck of a...
  8. You are my last hope reddit!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You are my last hope reddit!: I have been using windows 10 pro on my lap top for over 6 years now. I had hard disk issues so I changed it and downloaded the latest win10 pro build and installed it on my new hard disk. Everything went great except the windows doesn't recognize my lap top audio input and...
  9. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  10. Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes

in Cortana
    Cortana Keep crashing.. my last hopes: OKay, so here the problem, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar in the bottom left it does the loading mouse for 1 or 2 seconds and it then closes suddenly. I know it is Cortana because when I click the button start and write anything in the Search Bar it shows me...