Windows 10: Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao

Discus and support Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/strixfangaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/strixfangaming, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao

/u/strixfangaming, Oct 30, 2020

2. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 30, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao

1. Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao - Similar Threads - Reddit's face looks

2. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on: Hi,Is there a way to delay or extend the face reconition time so my external camera Lenovo Performance RGB has time to load? It's a matter of seconds missing, and I almost always get a message "unable to use face recognition", but if I go in and retry face reconition, works...
  3. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on: Hi,Is there a way to delay or extend the face reconition time so my external camera Lenovo Performance RGB has time to load? It's a matter of seconds missing, and I almost always get a message "unable to use face recognition", but if I go in and retry face reconition, works...
  4. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lmao

in Windows 10 Customization
    lmao: l m a o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lmao/3f5c66a6-1abc-4c23-9400-d8a4de955120
  6. Why are updates so big and not stoppable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are updates so big and not stoppable?: Why even when I attempt to set limits and stuff I have to deal with microsoft downloading updates in the middle of doing something?+ It uses 100% of my internet so I can't do anything if I don't notice it Is there a way to FULLY disable updates and only update when I want it...
  7. How to change Camera app to face me.

How to change Camera app to face me.: Hello, I just recently bought a new laptop. I also have a Zoom call coming up tomorrow. I did test the Zoom app on Windows 10 and the camera app and it's not facing me. What do I do to make it face me?...
  8. instagrams update

instagrams update: hello, recently Instagram updated. I do not like this update, how do I delete it? - Mram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagrams-update/0d76eb3c-fcf6-4e26-b25c-6ea7104b45ec
  9. instagram not updating

instagram not updating: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping...
  10. instagram update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    instagram update: so in order to see soome of my messages i have to upgrade instagram but idk how to i have a hp laptop and i just got it so idk how to upgrade it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-update/d3e63cb3-b257-488a-a978-049f7eafa682