Windows 10: Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xesquede, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Xesquede Win User

Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum.

Assim: Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition 6f56e9e5-bd8c-4367-a00f-71d1b9d219b5?upload=true.png

:)

Xesquede, Feb 22, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Original Title: Windows 10 Minecraft Beta Edition

I tried to redeem my Minecraft Beta edition and it said This code has already been redeemed.

PLZ HELP!

Microsoft Friend, Feb 22, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Redeem code minecraft

2. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  5. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  8. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already redeemed?: I bought the Java Edition for Minecraft back in like 2015 and I am just now getting back into it, so I looked up if there was a way for me to get the Windows 10 edition so I could play with my friends without having to buy it again and it says it is already redeemed but I...
  10. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeem code for minecraft windows 10

2. how to redeem minecraft windows 10 code

3. minecraft windows 10 edition free redeem code

4. minecraft windows 10 edition code,
  5. code for minecraft windows 10,
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code,
  7. redeem minecraft windows 10 edition code,
  8. codes for minecraft windows 10,
  9. how to redeem windows 10 minecraft,
  10. minecraft java edition redeem code,
  11. how to redeem windows 10 edition of minecraft,