Windows 10: Redeem code: Not in region

Discus and support Redeem code: Not in region in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bough Minecraft from a 3rd party for Windows 10. They said it was "Global" and works in United KingdomThe code doesn't redeem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidEvansb, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Redeem code: Not in region

I bough Minecraft from a 3rd party for Windows 10. They said it was "Global" and works in United KingdomThe code doesn't redeem GeoRestrictedNsWa6wfZOU+7qYG7.0.5.62021/06/20 The vendor says we tested the code and it's not region locked. They have asked me to contact Microsoft. I rang them - they said it's region locked.But the vendor wants more proof?

:)

DavidEvansb, Jun 21, 2021

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 21, 2021
  4. Redeem code: Not in region

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Redeem code: Not in region

1. Redeem code: Not in region - Similar Threads - Redeem code region

2. Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code: I got 2 codes in Apex Legends but I can't redeem them in game , I don't know how to change the code to a code I can redeem in Apex Legends . I would like some help , thank you ....
  3. Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region: Microsoft I am trying to redeem code but it says you canot reddem because its from anather region ho do i make samting so i can then redeem the code...
  4. Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft how do I redeem a code that is from anather region: Microsoft I am trying to redeem code but it says you canot reddem because its from anather region ho do i make samting so i can then redeem the code...
  5. Redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code: Installed the ten discs, no problem. Was asked for the redeem code, duly inserted. when told pressed the launch button, it then started to download the whole of the FS2020 on line. Redeem code gone. The simulator is on my computer but I cannot redeem it. LORDELPUS.. be...
  6. redeem a code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    redeem a code: How do I get a code to redeem in microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-a-code/b50e262b-4e81-4a6f-9b66-a52af4807f03
  7. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  8. redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming code: In 2017 I had redeemed a Minecraft windows 10 edition code and I do not know what account I had redeemed it on. I would like to ask if it is possible for you to tell me what account the code was redeemed on. I can provide the code I redeemed if needed...
  9. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  10. redeeming a code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    redeeming a code: I received a code for a free product for a app in the microsoft store and when I went to redeem it I received the message code already redeemed. I had just received it and just pasted it into the gift code area so how can it already be redeemed? It is a valid code and...