Windows 10: Redeem Code

Discus and support Redeem Code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LannaLenzinger, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Redeem Code

Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!

:)

LannaLenzinger, Jan 10, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Redeem Code

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Redeem Code

1. Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Redeem Code

2. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  3. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  4. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FS Redeem code used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS Redeem code used: HIUpdated my pc, reinstalled FS, but my current code is not allowed. How do I reactivate the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-redeem-code-used/8b96150c-5ec7-4f15-b30c-839f46ea8e81
  6. FS Redeem code used

FS Redeem code used: HIUpdated my pc, reinstalled FS, but my current code is not allowed. How do I reactivate the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-redeem-code-used/8b96150c-5ec7-4f15-b30c-839f46ea8e81
  7. FS Redeem code used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why i cant redeem the code?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why i cant redeem the code?: I am from Serbia and I cant redeem the code of the game I bought coz the game is different region from my account but I don't understand how is that even possible coz I bought Europe region game and Serbia is part of the Europe....this is absurd. Can someone explain??...
  9. Why i cant redeem the code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant redeem the code?: I am from Serbia and I cant redeem the code of the game I bought coz the game is different region from my account but I don't understand how is that even possible coz I bought Europe region game and Serbia is part of the Europe....this is absurd. Can someone explain??...
  10. Why i cant redeem the code?