Windows 10: redeem failing to do it's thing

Discus and support redeem failing to do it's thing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey I wanted to play bedrock with a girl i met but I can't because it gives me this response [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FreddySvensson, Dec 13, 2019.

1. redeem failing to do it's thing

hey I wanted to play bedrock with a girl i met but I can't because it gives me this response redeem failing to do it's thing 19af2d45-e062-4ccb-aa90-8a2aab008614?upload=true.png

:)

FreddySvensson, Dec 13, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 13, 2019
  4. redeem failing to do it's thing

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

redeem failing to do it's thing

1. redeem failing to do it's thing - Similar Threads - redeem failing thing

2. How do I redeem rewards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  3. How do I redeem rewards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  4. keys doing things they are not supposed to do

keys doing things they are not supposed to do: Hello im a windows 11 user and today i noticed a weird problem with my pc, when i pressed escape it opened the windows settings menu when i pressed r it typed a backslash as well when i pressed b it opened up some weird microsoft meetings app when i pressed left control it...
  5. keys doing things they are not supposed to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys doing things they are not supposed to do: Hello im a windows 11 user and today i noticed a weird problem with my pc, when i pressed escape it opened the windows settings menu when i pressed r it typed a backslash as well when i pressed b it opened up some weird microsoft meetings app when i pressed left control it...
  6. keys doing things they are not supposed to do

7. please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!: this is some weird glitch!unable to pause/stop/re-schedule the windows update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-what-to-do-tried-a-lot-of-things/3db5f9a9-71cc-4b57-accf-292f6c5e4ec4
  8. please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!: this is some weird glitch!unable to pause/stop/re-schedule the windows update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-what-to-do-tried-a-lot-of-things/3db5f9a9-71cc-4b57-accf-292f6c5e4ec4
  9. Things to do in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Things to do in windows?: So I just bought my first laptop like "first" windows(10) based thing so any new tips Would be welcome. submitted by /u/santoredit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jquuiw/things_to_do_in_windows/
  10. Seriously, this is soon to be 2019, and the store still fails at doing basic things

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Seriously, this is soon to be 2019, and the store still fails at doing basic things: So, a bit of context before I start complaining, because this is meant to be constructive and I really want to see improvements in that area. I own an Xbox One X and a rather potent Gaming PC. I really enjoy Xbox Play Anywhere titles because I share Microsoft's gaming...