Windows 10: redeem failing to do it's thing

Discus and support redeem failing to do it's thing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey I wanted to play bedrock with a girl i met but I can't because it gives me this response [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FreddySvensson, Dec 13, 2019.

1. redeem failing to do it's thing

hey I wanted to play bedrock with a girl i met but I can't because it gives me this response redeem failing to do it's thing 19af2d45-e062-4ccb-aa90-8a2aab008614?upload=true.png

:)

FreddySvensson, Dec 13, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 13, 2019
  4. redeem failing to do it's thing

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

redeem failing to do it's thing

1. redeem failing to do it's thing - Similar Threads - redeem failing thing

2. Reddit do your thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reddit do your thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingbirki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2sgzi/reddit_do_your_thing/
  3. what do these things mean

in Windows 10 Support
    what do these things mean: what do these things mean are they ok [ATTACH] 1904ese 149214
  4. Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  5. Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code: My redeem card not working can you help me out.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/e841d923-e7e7-4ba9-9fa3-d3deb583c43e
  6. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?: Long story short, I am buying a new laptop in the next months and I want to start completely fresh on it. I already bought a new retail Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft and set up a separate Microsoft account. On this current account I have some apps purchased from...
  7. Seriously, this is soon to be 2019, and the store still fails at doing basic things

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Seriously, this is soon to be 2019, and the store still fails at doing basic things: So, a bit of context before I start complaining, because this is meant to be constructive and I really want to see improvements in that area. I own an Xbox One X and a rather potent Gaming PC. I really enjoy Xbox Play Anywhere titles because I share Microsoft's gaming...
  8. Code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemed: Hello my name is jay I downloaded minecraft java edition and recently wanted to usmy free code that I got with it for windows 10 edition. when I got my code and tried to redeem it I copy pasted it and it said "this code has already been redeemed" however I have never use this...
  9. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSODS doing lots of things: EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them? argh *Original Story* seems to only happen...
  10. Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge: We’re eight days to launch! Next up in our series where we’re talking about cool features in Windows 10 is Microsoft Edge. The all-new browser designed to go beyond browsing to help you do more on the web. With inking capabilities built-in, you can write* or type directly on...