Windows 10: Redeem my already used msfs2020 account

Discus and support Redeem my already used msfs2020 account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought a new pc and reinstalled fs2020 from dvd version, but it now wants my redeem code. But I cannot remember the account I used when I first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dean Ledger MBE, May 25, 2024.

1. Redeem my already used msfs2020 account

I have bought a new pc and reinstalled fs2020 from dvd version, but it now wants my redeem code. But I cannot remember the account I used when I first loaded the sim over 5 years ago bought when it came out. Is there anyway I can find out my old accounts or how can I get the fs working on the new pc with my new accountDean

:)

Dean Ledger MBE, May 25, 2024

2. Redeemed code for MSFS2020

HI

I purchased the MSFS2020 Premier Deluxe and redeemed the code, but it only installs 95GB, when I go to the store and clilck on My Library, it states that this will not work on this device, any ideas?

Richard Moore_293, May 25, 2024
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, May 25, 2024
  4. Redeem my already used msfs2020 account

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Redeem my already used msfs2020 account

1. Redeem my already used msfs2020 account - Similar Threads - Redeem already used

2. Redeem my already used msfs2020 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem my already used msfs2020 account: I have bought a new pc and reinstalled fs2020 from dvd version, but it now wants my redeem code. But I cannot remember the account I used when I first loaded the sim over 5 years ago bought when it came out. Is there anyway I can find out my old accounts or how can I get the...
  3. Redeemed code for MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed code for MSFS2020: HI I purchased the MSFS2020 Premier Deluxe and redeemed the code, but it only installs 95GB, when I go to the store and clilck on My Library, it states that this will not work on this device, any ideas?...
  4. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  5. Redeem code already used

Redeem code already used: Hi, In 2012 i bought Minecraft Java, on my Mojang account is a Redeem code for free Minecraft Windows 10 I already used it in 2015 on my previous laptop, same microsoft account and now on my new laptop he's gone, and my code is already used so no Minecraft Windows 10 for...
  6. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I will try to keep it as short as possible. Basically, I have already redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10/Microsoft edition but I do not see it in my Microsoft store library/order history. I bought Minecraft years ago so I can get a code, and I already checked the only...
  7. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  8. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund....
  9. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  10. Dolby Atmos redeem code already used

Dolby Atmos redeem code already used: Hello, I recently bought a Plantronics headset for PC that came with a free code for the Dolby Atmos application on the Microsoft Store. When I tried to redeem the code, it appeared the code had already been used. What can I do ?...