Windows 10: Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Discus and support Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChadBuchanan, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016.

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition 7554a4c6-1683-4b87-94d0-7803a4857b2f?upload=true.png

:)

ChadBuchanan, Oct 16, 2020

2. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Carson W. Win User

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version.

Carson W., Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

1. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition - Similar Threads - Redeem Version minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem: I have my minecraft account since 2018 and I can't receive a code for a Windows 10 edition. Would like to have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-redeem/b0f55465-7f8b-4267-bdc3-04918995982d
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've been having some problems redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I've got two accounts from 2014, I've claimed the Windows 10 Edition on one of them, but when I logged into my Microsoft account on Microsoft Store, it only gives me the option to buy Minecraft....
  7. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 with Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 with Java: Hey Devs, I had a question regarding redeeming. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in 2011, and I want to redeem Windows 10 Edition for free, because my account is from before 2018. I went to account.mojang.com, and looked for a "get a code" button, but it was nowhere, not even...
  8. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition: For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?...
  9. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft: Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work. Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me...
  10. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello Just got back into minecraft and i wanted to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition since i have the java version since around 2011-2012. But when i try to redeem it i get an error, what can i do to fix this? Thanks alot[ATTACH]...