Windows 10: Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

Discus and support Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, I redeemed a Rogue spider knight code for fortnite on my PC from the Microsoft store, it showed I redeemed it successfully but when I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sik2JZ5087, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

Hey guys, I redeemed a Rogue spider knight code for fortnite on my PC from the Microsoft store, it showed I redeemed it successfully but when I went to Fortnite the skin wasn't there. BTW I have linked my xbox account to my epic account so that's most definitely not the issue.

:)

Sik2JZ5087, Mar 5, 2020

2. Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

DanielleMills1, Mar 5, 2020
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

can i refund my skin on fortnite

hi is it possible to refund my skin on fortnite

bobbywright1, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

1. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin - Similar Threads - Redeemed fortnite code

2. how to get minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get minecraft redeem code: i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-redeem-code/7567809b-8b66-41e3-9d13-39a35d7a05c3
  3. how to get minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get minecraft redeem code: i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-redeem-code/7567809b-8b66-41e3-9d13-39a35d7a05c3
  4. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared....
  5. Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  6. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  7. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...
  8. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?: I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-fortnite-gift-code-for-a-pc-person-as-a/f1adbe64-852a-41de-90f0-b37ac257228a
  9. Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it

Bought a fortnite bundle and cant redeem it: So I bought the fortnite breakpoint bundle in the MS and when I tried to redeem it, it says that I don't have the game but I clearly have it on my pc. I even linked the epic games account to the Microsoft one and still it doesn't appear in my game. What should I do or how can...
  10. Redeemed skin

Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeemed spider knight in microsoft store

2. fortnite why have i not recived my skin pack