Windows 10: Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

Discus and support Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, my dad gave me Minecraft for Christmas. I redeemed the gift code in my Microsoft account, but nothing is showing up in my library or order... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EvaDoucette, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

Hello, my dad gave me Minecraft for Christmas. I redeemed the gift code in my Microsoft account, but nothing is showing up in my library or order history. I tried to redeem again, but it says that its already been redeemed.

What do I do??

Thank you.

:)

EvaDoucette, Dec 25, 2020

2. redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help/Show/toc_link_no_50?lang=en-US

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Dec 25, 2020
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

1. Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library - Similar Threads - Redeemed gift showing

2. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  3. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  4. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  5. Gift redeem and download error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift redeem and download error: Hi! I bought my girlfriend Minecraft, and "bought as a gift" so it sent a code to her Email, however she redeemed the code but is unable to download it due to her, not recognizing her serial number? or not having a device to download it?...
  6. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  7. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  8. I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment

I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment: At the details, it said I have 50 dollars but my current balance is at 0 dollars.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-redeem-xbox-gift-card-code-but-it-did-not/a7fd2f99-48d9-499a-98c6-524b1e561023
  9. Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure

Redeem Gift UnknownInternalFailure: I try to redeem a gift and get this error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownInternalFailure hR3y5LN/SkWud7Lg.10.5.10 2020/04/14 - 02:17:57 UTC I have other issues...
  10. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"