Windows 10: Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

Discus and support Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I see the record of it being redeemed in my mojang account, but It is not available to download in my windows store. I've done the reset with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GriffinM, Apr 16, 2020.

1. GriffinM Win User

Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

I see the record of it being redeemed in my mojang account, but It is not available to download in my windows store. I've done the reset with wsreset.exe, but no dice. What can I do to find the game? I still have the code, even though it says it's been redeemed.

:)

GriffinM, Apr 16, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows minecraft redeem code

Hey there, I have checked the junk and it hasn't been in there either unfortunately, I have only been on the mojang website, click my account, then redeem code, then it sais redeem minecraft for Windows 10, then I click redeem, then it diverts me to Microsoft
    website with the redeem your code or gift card, it will be sent to my email, but obviously it hasn't sent, I have not been on the minecraft website only the mojang website, so I will try that now

DimerDozen, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now...

1. Redeemed minecraft for Windows 10 a long time ago via a code from my Mojang account, now... - Similar Threads - Redeemed minecraft long

2. I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...: A long time ago, I had java and because of that, I got a code to redeem the Windows 10 Edition but that pc was reset and given away, I tried looking on the Microsoft store and checked whether its free or not since I did redeem it but I think I redeemed it on a different...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  4. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  5. Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my redeemed copy of Minecraft Windows 10 on Mojang account: Hello, I was interested in checking out the Minecraft RTX beta for windows 10 and decided to log into my Mojang account again to install the windows 10 version. I had bought the Java edition of Minecraft back in 2012 and distinctly remember that I had redeemed the code...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang: Hi, I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account. You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store: I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed. I have four days until 4/20/2020, when the offer expires. Help!...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...