Windows 10: Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

Discus and support Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Day to you! I have two Microsoft accounts that I made for varying purposes: my main account and my spam account. I went to my Mojang account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SnowballsMicro, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

Good Day to you!

I have two Microsoft accounts that I made for varying purposes: my main account and my spam account. I went to my Mojang account and ordered a redemption for a code so I may obtain my Minecraft for the Windows 10. Unfortunately, I've accidentally redeemed the code while I was logged into my spam account and I'd like to get it reversed so I may make the correction. How may I execute that? Would I need to contact an expert at some time to make the reversal actually happen?

:)

SnowballsMicro, Dec 1, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 1, 2018
  3. TKDrizzy Win User
    Redeemed minecraft without an account

I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account.

TKDrizzy, Dec 1, 2018
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account

1. Redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Wrong Micorsoft Account - Similar Threads - Redeemed Minecraft Wrong

2. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  3. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  4. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account: So i was claiming my free windows 10 edition for minecraft (because i got the java earlier) and i added it to my account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and when i went to install the game it took me to my microsoft store on my laptop , but on my microsoft...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemable Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeemable Code: A Few Years ago in 2016 I used my redeemable free code that i got for minecraft windows ten on a different laptop. i'm fairly certain it was on this account but i'm not sure. Is there anyway someone could tell me how to find what account i used the code on?...
  7. minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 redeem code: Hello, i got the minecraft windows 10 edition for free from mojang.com and it gave me a redeem code. When i went to redeem that code it said it was already redeemed. Is there anything i can do?...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 key was redeemed on a diffrent account: Hello, I had a minecraft key I had from my mojang account that was redeemed on a separate Microsoft account a year ago, And I have no idea what the login information was and I don't have it hooked up to my main either. Please help thanks...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...
  10. Redeemed minecraft without an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft without an account: I have pc version of minecraft and I redeemed the code without an account and I can't redeem it again. Do I have to buy the Windows 10 version on my xbox account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if my minecraft windows 10 got redeemed on gmail account

2. i redeemed my minecraft code to the wrong microsoft account

3. i redeemed my minecraft but my mojang email is different from my xbox email

4. redeemed minecoins under wrong profile,
  5. accidentally redeemed mincraft windows 10 wrong account,
  6. i regitered minecraft window 10 to my account and i deleted that account,
  7. redeemed minecoins on wrong account,
  8. i redeemed minecraft windows 10 on the wrong account,
  9. minecraft account windows 10 redeem,
  10. how get a previously redeemed minecraft windows 10,
  11. minecraft windows 10 redeemed to deleted account,
  12. i already redeemed my free minecraft but have a nrew computer,
  13. redeemed minecraft for windows 10 on wrong account,
  14. i redeemed minecraft gift card under the wrong account,
  15. how do i change the email on my minecraft account? i redeemed minecoins but under the wrong email address