Windows 10: Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again

Discus and support Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Java Edition back in 25 October, 2015 and shortly after, I redeemed it from the Mojang website. I was able to play it fine. Fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerratt Hang, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again

I bought Minecraft: Java Edition back in 25 October, 2015 and shortly after, I redeemed it from the Mojang website. I was able to play it fine. Fast forward to now, I went to the Microsoft Store to re-download it but it was not in my library. I searched up the game in an attempt to download it for free, since I had already redeemed the code, but instead was told to buy it. I am not sure what happened but I vividly remember redeeming the code on the exact Microsoft account that I am posting this on. I have tried deleting the game and signing out and back in of my Microsoft account, re-installing Microsoft Store. I will include some pictures of the evidence of my purchase with the date. When I go to the Mojang website, under My Games, I do not see Minecraft Windows 10 Edition or the option to redeem a code. One of the pictures show that I did play it back then for a measly 42 minutes.

Any suggestions I will attempt and hopefully I am able to resolve this problem ASAP. Thanks.

Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again 2e6f1837-ae59-4a18-88a1-42cbeca427ac?upload=true.png Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again 8591e891-8a19-49f0-833c-6954f53f5d2d?upload=true.png

:)

Jerratt Hang, Nov 29, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi. My name is Mason and I am a regular user of minecraft java edition and I was wanting to get the windows 10 edition. So I did all the steps and it tells me that the code had already been redeemed. I go to the Microsoft store and it says that I need
    to buy it. I only have one account for Microsoft. Please can someone help me on this.

masonhill1, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again

1. Redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but tells me to buy again - Similar Threads - Redeemed Minecraft Edition

2. It’s making me buy Minecraft again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It’s making me buy Minecraft again: I bought Minecraft last year and took a long break from it and I came back today and it’s not letting me play and it says I have to buy it again. I had both bedrock and Java edition and neither work...
  3. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  4. minecraft wants me to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft wants me to buy it again?: i have minecraft on my xbox/microsoft account and i linked the two so i could play windows 10 but its saying to buy it again? why do i have to buy it a third time i already bought it on xbox and pc why do i have to buy it again???...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  6. Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again

Minecraft is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem: I have my minecraft account since 2018 and I can't receive a code for a Windows 10 edition. Would like to have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-redeem/b0f55465-7f8b-4267-bdc3-04918995982d
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 is forcing me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 is forcing me to buy it again.: I redeemed Windows 10 edition for free because of my Java Account, I've been playing bedrock and java regularly and have a lot of worlds on Bedrock for the past like 6 months. I opened up Bedrock edition today and it only tells me to "buy the full game" And everytime I try...
  9. minecraft want me to buy it again

minecraft want me to buy it again: i own minecraft for vr, whenever i launch it it still tells me to buy it again though and i get the error message PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. any help to get it working would be greatly apreciated. i have tried reinstalling the application and updating windows....
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version

Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version: Hello, I have recently downloaded Minecraft to my pc via Microsoft store but kept running into issues. currently it keeps telling me to buy the full version when the title screen pops up. also sometimes Runtime Broker.exe error keeps popping up rendering my game to...