Windows 10: Redeemed product missing.

Discus and support Redeemed product missing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code and tried to redeem it in the market using my old laptop and it says something about the product... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Redeemed product missing.

I bought a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code and tried to redeem it in the market using my old laptop and it says something about the product compatibility with my system I forgot what it really said, I tried to redeem it my PC now it says the Code you entered couldn't be redeemed. Check to make sure you entered it correctly, or try a different code.
    Now I can't redeem it it says This code has already been redeemed. It's not in my library :.

Can some please help me? Thanks!

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 6, 2020
  4. Redeemed product missing.

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Redeemed product missing.

1. Redeemed product missing. - Similar Threads - Redeemed product missing

2. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  3. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  4. Missing Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Product Key: How and where can I find/locate my product key to activate my window 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-product-key/45fecb3e-b156-403e-aa8d-85d8cc609ff6
  5. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: Hi, I am Ishara IT officer of a government organization of Sri Lanka, I had to re-install Windows 10 pro for a pc of our office, that had licensed version of Windows 10 pro. So before I start format the PC, I took a picture of This PC's properties, that include OS is...
  6. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: This confirmation email does not contain the product key to activate the product Windows 10 Home that I have bought from Microsoft website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-product-key/64cef4b6-1923-4fc0-9e8f-24753d88f738
  7. Product Key already redeemed

Product Key already redeemed: I purchased Office 2019 through Dell, and when I try to redeem it and download it from MS I get the message it has already been redeemed. How can I download it I have not yet.? Thanks!...
  8. missing product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing product key: i bought this computer brand new as a window 7. one day the hard drive went out so I put new hard drive and using a recovery disk I made while back I reinstalled window 7. but stayed with an issue because it keeps asking for a product key, but it never had one and I do...
  9. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  10. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: My Daughter has a HP laptop with Windows 8.1 on it, the windows 10 upgrade offered her the upgrade but it is now asking for the product key but her laptop does not have a a sticker on the bottom of her laptop (yes it is a legit copy before anybody says anything). The Windows...