Windows 10: Redeemed skin

Discus and support Redeemed skin in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielleMills1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

:)

DanielleMills1, Jun 14, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 14, 2019
  4. Redeemed skin

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Redeemed skin

1. Redeemed skin - Similar Threads - Redeemed skin

2. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  3. How can i redeem a code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i redeem a code?: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 76, however, it says I already own the game. I look in my library and it says that I do not own the game. I believe it is because I currently have Xbox game pass for PC, but I am not sure if this is the case. If this is the case will I...
  4. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  5. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  6. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  7. Can't redeem my rewards

Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  8. I cannot redeem a code for a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot redeem a code for a game: Hey I was trying to redeem a game that I got through Amazon prime it's a game code and when I tried to redeem it it said this PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent USXcx42WUhnGqH2TAIIQ72.4 Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:43:39 GMT...
  9. I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son and can't redeem it.: I purchased a fortnite skin as a gift for my son through MS and trying to redeem it opened it with my MS account. Since they wont give me a refund how do I apply the skin to my fortnite account? Ive already connected my xbox and fortnite accounts and it has not appeared....
  10. Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed fortnite code but I don't get the skin: Hey guys, I redeemed a Rogue spider knight code for fortnite on my PC from the Microsoft store, it showed I redeemed it successfully but when I went to Fortnite the skin wasn't there. BTW I have linked my xbox account to my epic account so that's most definitely not the...